Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Seriously Sugar , just how important do you think you are

Obviously with your last statement, very

You are so self absorbed and you can't stand the fact that you can be wrong , and you certainly don't like being called out on your bullshit

You're a follower , just won't admit it to yourself

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Seriously Sugar , just how important do you think you are

Obviously with your last statement, very

You are so self absorbed and you can't stand the fact that you can be wrong , and you certainly don't like being called out on your bullshit

You're a follower , just won't admit it to yourself
I'm not engaging in conversation with you Sistermaryelephant.
There was one brief period of peace between us and really, you only want to engage with me to attack me.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Religion is the epitome of following.
Is this another attempt to draw me out to discuss faith matters Porky?
It is not the topic under for discussion and actually, none of this is except for the OP's Introduction thread which has gone off track just like mine.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Is this another attempt to draw me out to discuss faith matters Porky?
It is not the topic under for discussion and actually, none of this is except for the OP's Introduction thread which has gone off track just like mine.
No sugar it's just a fact. I like facts. 😏

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
No sugar it's just a fact. I like facts. 😏
Nah you like propaganda, have never seen you produce any facts to back up your beliefs,
just endless were all going to fry in hell dribble, and its all "mans" fault

Don't forget you believe in fairytales as well DC

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I'm not engaging in conversation with you Sistermaryelephant.
There was one brief period of peace between us and really, you only want to engage with me to attack me.
Wasn't a truce

You weren't posting your self righteous bullshit

Aren't the disciples followers

Followers of , Muslim Jewish

All faith's are based on ppl following their beliefs

Dont want to be a follower , start your own religion, that's what ppl do if there's certain things they don't like in a religion they dis agree with

So , I'll make a religion that suits my beliefs

By the way if I was attacking you , you would know

I've challenged your way of thinking and you plain don't like it

Guess I'm not a follower

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Nah you like propaganda, have never seen you produce any facts to back up your beliefs,
just endless were all going to fry in hell dribble, and its all "mans" fault

Don't forget you believe in fairytales as well DC
You don't the difference between a fact and blatant lies which is evident by the links you put up to sites like the heart land institute. A paid propaganda lobby organisation. 🤪
Fuck your so stupid and blind to your own failings it's absolutely hilarious. 🤣🤣
You are the epitome of a Dumb Cunt.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
You don't the difference between a fact and blatant lies which is evident by the links you put up to sites like the heart land institute. A paid propaganda lobby organisation.
Fuck your so stupid and blind to your own failings it's absolutely hilarious. 🤣🤣
You are the epitome of a Dumb Cunt.
How's that "man made" warming going ATM ?

Apparently it was the 9th warmest April in the history of the "man made " warming con
in reality it was fucking colder than (insert a 30 yr period that suits) usual in a lot of places, record cold at that

Can you name any real scientist that believer your poorly informed belief that its all man and Co2's fault ??
and any peer reviewed papers that don't include the words "could" "might" and maybe"

No IPCC shit hey

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

Apparently it was the 9th warmest April in the history of the "man made " warming con
in reality it was fucking colder than (insert a 30 yr period that suits) usual in a lot of places, record cold at that

Can you name any real scientist that believer your poorly informed belief that its all man and Co2's fault ??
and any peer reviewed papers that don't include the words "could" "might" and maybe"

No IPCC shit hey
Put some heart land institute dribble up ya Dumb Cunt. 🤣🤣🤣
Me and several others have all put credible peer reviewed scientific results up.
Don't waste ya time your and idiot and everyone on here knows it.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Have ya, must of missed them

Don't hold back, put them up again, you do have a Climate bullshit thread on here

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

No IPCC shit hey
Only a real fucking retard would even consider looking at this website. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Have ya, must of missed them

Don't hold back, put them up again, you do have a Climate bullshit thread on here
Why put em up again they in the thread you mentioned. Maybe you should tear ya self from the heart land institute and go educate ya self. 🤪

Pedro de pacas

User ID
You do know that we are still in an ice age don't ya ?

it started one Saturday arvo 34 million years ago, we are in a interglacial period, do you know what causes them ??

Top Bottom