Hello Growers! Smokers! Tokers!

F

freddie

Hi SOGK, and welcome. I've only been here a few days. I do remember talk of the Red Devil, and a guy who used to sell clones in early 2000s. Think he called himself "Just Cuts" or something like that?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

SeaOfGreenKing

Germinating
User ID
G'day kiwi. You might be interested in a spiel on the Ethos Seedbank website by the owner Colin. Article is on optimum plant size. He categorically states SOG is THE best way to maximise indoor yield. Example of a 1600 watt grow, using 98 plants for yield of 7.6 pounds. Equates to 2.1 gpw. Super impressive yield, but that style is not for me, while living in a prohibition State. If it was legal, it's definitely the style how I would grow. Stay one step ahead of the po-po, as your planned plant numbers are likely to make your grow an indictable offence, which carries much heavier penalties. Of course, that's only relevant if you're busted, which you won't 👍
Thanks Old Fox, appreciated it very much! (y) That was a good article to read for sure! Those guys at ETHOS sound like they know their shit. Made me feel I was doing something right for all those years whilst risking my butt :ROFLMAO:

As for busted! Yes won't is correct and the only way anyone growing should think If you want to sleep at night!...and I like my sleep! 😴 If the community here is interested, I may do a post on getting busted, and perhaps even worse, getting rolled! Both I witnessed, one I did a few times 😈...and in my opinion, only stem from dumb ass decisions.

SeaOfGreenKing

Germinating
User ID
Hi SOGK, and welcome. I've only been here a few days. I do remember talk of the Red Devil, and a guy who used to sell clones in early 2000s. Think he called himself "Just Cuts" or something like that?
Hey Freddie! Cheers for the welcome! ...and welcome to you too, since we're both new here 🤘 That's wicked you remember that bloke selling the clones way back then! Whoever he or she were, they had a good heart. I remember they offered free clones to anyone that was terminally ill for pain relief, now 20 years later and Australia is finally using it for pain relief. 🙄

Top Bottom