Has anyone here bred autoflower seeds?

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I see a lot of you here are pollinating for seed stock. Has anyone pollinated auto flowers for seeds (and the resulting seeds didn't have the photo traits come back) or created their own autoflower from a photo period? I understand it can take a few grows to dial it in from scratch, so seems like a lot of work, but interesting non the less.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

RidingOnwards

Vegetating
User ID
Best bet is use STS and spray one branch nodes from about 3 to 4 weeks on, cover rest plant n spray every 3 or 4 days till you see sacs. Let sacs develop till you see pollen dropping. Cover entire plant n shake it good, that should do the job.
But then you’ll be growing out to poss 100 to 120 days until you see seeds dropping, then she’s done.
STS is soo much better than CS.
Plus better to buy the chems n make your own, then you know strength good.

Dunno how many times I had failures with cs and crap sts.

Next one I do I will donate some to sedge for comps.

Perseverance is the key

You’ll get there.

Stackr

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Lost 2 the tyrannical idealism of testosterone driven photoperiod juggernaughts with capitalistic induced thoughts of higher yield and potency verse artesian scholars of long lost artforms of ancient holistic genome mapping with magical properties
Yep.

jezza03

Germinating
User ID
Best bet is use STS and spray one branch nodes from about 3 to 4 weeks on, cover rest plant n spray every 3 or 4 days till you see sacs. Let sacs develop till you see pollen dropping. Cover entire plant n shake it good, that should do the job.
But then you’ll be growing out to poss 100 to 120 days until you see seeds dropping, then she’s done.
STS is soo much better than CS.
Plus better to buy the chems n make your own, then you know strength good.

Dunno how many times I had failures with cs and crap sts.

Next one I do I will donate some to sedge for comps.

Perseverance is the key

You’ll get there.
My 1st attempt at producing my own seed,
I was wondering if you harvest the seed or wait until they start to fall naturally ?

RidingOnwards

Vegetating
User ID
Lost 2 the tyrannical idealism of testosterone driven photoperiod juggernaughts with capitalistic induced thoughts of higher yield and potency verse artesian scholars of long lost artforms of ancient holistic genome mapping with magical properties
Far too many big wurdz there😳😊

RidingOnwards

Vegetating
User ID
I was wondering if you harvest the seed or wait until they start to fall naturally ?
I generally wait till I see seeds being released, but you know when she’s done.
But you’re doing it for seeds so when you see mature seeds drop that’s it.
I usually put a paper round bottom pot so can look for them, once see a mature seed, chop her down.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Wait at least 6 weeks after pollination before harvesting for seeds. Because a few seeds are visibly mature, doesn't necessarily mean the majority of seeds on the plant are ready. If you harvest seeds early you will get a higher percentage of immature white seeds.

Top Bottom