Has anyone bought from greenfinger?

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Fucking hell you got a good deal signing up to kogan right now
They have specials on greenfingers products quite regularly and I've never had an issue with any sellers off kogan. Just have to do your due diligence as there is some shady sellers floating around considering it's a marketplace.

Just noticed they do have some Green fingers kits with the lm281b quantum boards as well which are a better option than the blurples. The 400w quantum board from them (usually comes with the 1.2m kits) has a pretty average footprint/distribution and a bit of a hotspot (1200umol/s in the middle and 250ish in the corners). The newer bar style lights are definitely worth the extra coin if you want nice coverage but the cheaper tents/filter kits are adequate.

Vevor (eBay) also has some nice budget quantum boards. I have a 150 and 200w model. Good diode placement (packed tighter on the outside for better coverage) and Samsung 281b+ diodes. Mates been using the 400w model for a while and it's going well but they are rather blue on the overall spectrum (around 4000k). If you want to spend a bit more a viparspectra ks series are a good start.

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Faaska

Germinating
User ID
Ye
They have specials on greenfingers products quite regularly and I've never had an issue with any sellers off kogan. Just have to do your due diligence as there is some shady sellers floating around considering it's a marketplace.

Just noticed they do have some Green fingers kits with the lm281b quantum boards as well which are a better option than the blurples. The 400w quantum board from them (usually comes with the 1.2m kits) has a pretty average footprint/distribution and a bit of a hotspot (1200umol/s in the middle and 250ish in the corners). The newer bar style lights are definitely worth the extra coin if you want nice coverage but the cheaper tents/filter kits are adequate.

Vevor (eBay) also has some nice budget quantum boards. I have a 150 and 200w model. Good diode placement (packed tighter on the outside for better coverage) and Samsung 281b+ diodes. Mates been using the 400w model for a while and it's going well but they are rather blue on the overall spectrum (around 4000k). If you want to spend a bit more a viparspectra ks series are a good start.
Yeah thanks I have a pretty tight budget but I’ll look into those.

Top Bottom