Don't have an account? Register now

ShellzShuff3

Vegetating
User ID

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I used this with canna Flores, but just be careful not to overdo it (start with small amount and work up). It seemed to be mainly needed in early-mid veg, not so much at end. Not sure if that makes any sense or I misread things though. It's good value as you only use a tiny amount per L.

https://www.hydroexperts.com.au/Pro-PK-13-15-Professional-Potash-Size-1L
Pretty sure most p.k's are used week 3-5 flower and with nothing else
After that ease back into normal ferty program
I also could be wrong

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Pretty sure most p.k's are used week 3-5 flower and with nothing else
After that ease back into normal ferty program
I also could be wrong
I use greenhouse salt nutes,PK is an addictive on top of my flo nutes. PK for my feed regime starts week three and builds up until week b4 flo.

outdoor

Germinating
User ID
I use bio diesel with canna it works well together. What are they growing in ?

3 blends of Searls , home brand , & more Searls, in 1/2 wine barrels, topped with coconut husks,,it's too late to get anything shipped & delivered in time.

🤏

outdoor

Germinating
User ID
You might need to use some additives to thicken the buds up.
I found some Sulphate of Potash at the local garden nursery, & added the recommended amount to water on fert Friday, it seems to have added to the flower's puffyness, already 👀 , although being week 5 , it may have happened anyway ?, it's recommended 3 weekly applications will be required, so that'll work out purrrfect, although I'll keep on 👁️them.
Thanks to everybody for the suggestion ;)

ShellzShuff3

Vegetating
User ID
That was the plan,,but the boys in blue entertained themselves last night by peering over fences in my area looking for some deadshit , my pukka valve forced an early harvest this morning,,,there's only one left now👮‍♀️
Sorry to hear that man.

Top Bottom