Happy 420 :)

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I'm still not vaccinated, walk among the living dead while shopping with no mask.

I'm still yet to catch it. I don't get it.
I guess some of us are built different. I'm not vaccinated against the dreaded cov-aids either, and it just went through my place like a D-9. Took down the double and triple jabbed with ease, and took them down hard 🥵. I stayed in constant, direct contact with the plague rats, as it was assumed we would have all caught it already. Funny thing though... I developed zero symptoms and I've tested negatory on 3 🐀s to date (over 2 weeks). Now the cunts are saying I can have to go back to work :(. My direct boss is a little hesitant though, as he now suspects I may be "one of the lizard people" ... true story 🙄🤪🤣

In general, I tend to be an asymptomatic carrier with most things, but the negative RATs would suggest that I never even caught the virus... go figure 🤷‍♂️

Gotta be down to the copious amount of weed "anti-covid medicine" I've been taking ;) ...time for my 4/20 booster shot 😮‍💨

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
It's all good mate, I am vaccinated, so pretty much bulletproof.... lol
I guess some of us are built different. I'm not vaccinated against the dreaded cov-aids either, and it just went through my place like a D-9. Took down the double and triple jabbed with ease, and took them down hard 🥵. I stayed in constant, direct contact with the plague rats, as it was assumed we would have all caught it already. Funny thing though... I developed zero symptoms and I've tested negatory on 3 🐀s to date (over 2 weeks). Now the cunts are saying I can have to go back to work :(. My direct boss is a little hesitant though, as he now suspects I may be "one of the lizard people" ... true story 🙄🤪🤣

In general, I tend to be an asymptomatic carrier with most things, but the negative RATs would suggest that I never even caught the virus... go figure 🤷‍♂️

Gotta be down to the copious amount of weed "anti-covid medicine" I've been taking ;) ...time for my 4/20 booster shot 😮‍💨
Your lucky you can work ,,
here in Vic the unvaxxed are refused that right.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Your lucky you can work ,,
here in Vic the unvaxxed are refused that right.
Yeah, I hear ya mate. Until the mandate finally lapsed on the 14th (just gone), I had been very limited as to which sites I could work on up here. I was lucky my boss was against the mandates, so made sure to find work where he could send me. He knocked back a lot of work that stipulated "must be vaccinated" and told them to stick it. Good bloke really, just a little crazy... you know, with the lizard people stuff & guff 😜.

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
happy 4 20 to all be safe stay strong and believe one day we will be free did any one see the opera house projection love the work

Secretchief

Vegetating
User ID
Top Bottom