Guidelines for current pricing

nomoredrinking

Germinating
User ID
Hey all,

Been out of the game for a very long time, so far striking out trying to get any supplies outside of medical so looking to see if I can book with one of the clinics to get a prescription if all else fails.
Not sure if the clinics allow it, but would probably try get at least 1/2 oz of each indica and sativa to see how I go, should last me a few months really. I have bought a herb vaporiser I'm keen to give a run through it's paces.
One thing having not smoked for so long is I have no idea on current pricing, medical or otherwise.
I don't have any concession, but the best ideas I've been able to get so far are from reddit posts which look to be a few years old, indicating for medical it's around $250 per 15g @~21% THC.
Does this sound about right?
Looks like also a few hundred for the clinic costs too via telehealth, haven't decided on a provider yet so any suggestions there would be great.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

nomoredrinking

Germinating
User ID
the medical I get is about 130 for 10gr an I can get two tubs of each every fortnight an I get bottles of oil 👍 go thru alternaleaf your initial cost will be $79
Is that on concession?
If you go through a particular clinic, does that mean you are locked to their particular products or are you able to go "generic" like with a regular script?

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Hey all,

Been out of the game for a very long time, so far striking out trying to get any supplies outside of medical so looking to see if I can book with one of the clinics to get a prescription if all else fails.
Not sure if the clinics allow it, but would probably try get at least 1/2 oz of each indica and sativa to see how I go, should last me a few months really. I have bought a herb vaporiser I'm keen to give a run through it's paces.
One thing having not smoked for so long is I have no idea on current pricing, medical or otherwise.
I don't have any concession, but the best ideas I've been able to get so far are from reddit posts which look to be a few years old, indicating for medical it's around $250 per 15g @~21% THC.
Looks like also a few hundred for the clinic costs too via telehealth, haven't decided on a provider yet so any suggestions there would be great.
I see Cannabis doctors Tasmania, does telehealth and is very helpful

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Hey all,

I see Cannabis doctors Tasmania, does telehealth and is very helpful, medical posted from Melbourne

baxjr88

Vegetating
User ID
That's without a concession card mate... Of ya go thru alternaleaf you can only buy stuff thru montu circuit. Your first script the doc will just give U what they think will suit your problems but you can ask them for what ever strains you want that they have 👍

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
when I started they suggested two flowers. One day and one night. But after I tried those I went onto the

Sign up free and you can look at all the products available for Aussies and read about them and reviews etc.

Then I chose my own each month to try different ones.
Has average prices for each product also

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Oh this is the mob I went through.
Was easy.

edit. Wrong company. This is the one.

nomoredrinking

Germinating
User ID
when I started they suggested two flowers. One day and one night. But after I tried those I went onto the

Sign up free and you can look at all the products available for Aussies and read about them and reviews etc.

Then I chose my own each month to try different ones.
Has average prices for each product also
Thanks, I have been looking at honahlee but haven't created an account yet. Seems like a good resource so I'll create an account and see what extra details they have.

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
It’s a really good resource. You can filter products to narrow down what will be suitable.

One thing. None of the night time ones made me sleepy. I tried half a dozen or so.
Doctor said it can be like that as we are all different. So I kept trying.

I had a lousy grow the year before so was running out of home grown.

Now I have my own stuff I’ve grown and get good sleep. That doesn’t mean they won’t work for you.
But might not be the first you try.

Ps. You will be surprised how easy it is really. I told completely the truth, no exaggerating.

cromagnonman

Germinating
User ID
For what it's worth I'm in a similar boat. I just signed myself up today with Alternaleaf, $79 for the initial consult which was a bit of a BS questionaire thing really. I have a few legitimate chronic pain issues so should be fine. Thought it was quite promising until they said I have to wait until late August for doctors appointment, but fingers crossed.

baxjr88

Vegetating
User ID
For what it's worth I'm in a similar boat. I just signed myself up today with Alternaleaf, $79 for the initial consult which was a bit of a BS questionaire thing really. I have a few legitimate chronic pain issues so should be fine. Thought it was quite promising until they said I have to wait until late August for doctors appointment, but fingers crossed.
You will be fine man U will get it for shore 👍 they are just busy as fuck so many people getting on the medical.

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Private Cannabis doctors like mine are a quicker option, never wait more than a day for an appointment and they have tga pre approval so can write scripts the same day without applying for approval, that you can fill that same day.

Top Bottom