Growrite and Budrite

Ruben_Redd

Germinating
User ID
Hey

Quick question on nutes.

I am going to transition from Advanced Nutirents pH Perfectt grow, bloom and micro..too Growrite A+B, Budrite A+B and add bud original.

Question is do I add them all together like I have been with AN . It doesn't say on the bottle..?

Cheers

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I use growrite and Budrite,,I add A to water then add part B
Never used AddBud but if its an additive put it in after A and B.

Last edited:

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Hey

Quick question on nutes.

I am going to transition from Advanced Nutirents pH Perfectt grow, bloom and micro..too Growrite A+B, Budrite A+B and add bud original.

Question is do I add them all together like I have been with AN . It doesn't say on the bottle..?

Cheers
The OG of Nutrients would notice quite a saving over the over priced advanced nutriens stuff although the automatic PH is nice

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Do you use budrite during veg or strictly during flower with these nutes?
Growrite for Veg,,and I continue using it till buds start to set,
Once buds start to form I use Budrite.

i don’t get an EC reading from my town water ,so for Growrite up to roughly 1.2 EC the PH is within range,,
I don’t have a PH meter but using liquid PH kit comes out yellow.

Budrite I don’t need to adjust PH until I start hitting over 1.6 or 1.7 EC.

If I use an additive like Calmag or PK ,I need to adjust the PH.

Your water may be different to mine ,so you might have to adjust the PH at those levels..

I used to need to adjust PH with Budrite but the last couple of 5 litre bottles I bought I haven’t needed to ..
Whether they changed the formula or my water has changed I can’t say, but it saves me the extra fuck around with PH.

Ruben_Redd

Germinating
User ID
Growrite for Veg,,and I continue using it till buds start to set,
Once buds start to form I use Budrite.

i don’t get an EC reading from my town water ,so for Growrite up to roughly 1.2 EC the PH is within range,,
I don’t have a PH meter but using liquid PH kit comes out yellow.

Budrite I don’t need to adjust PH until I start hitting over 1.6 or 1.7 EC.

If I use an additive like Calmag or PK ,I need to adjust the PH.

Your water may be different to mine ,so you might have to adjust the PH at those levels..

I used to need to adjust PH with Budrite but the last couple of 5 litre bottles I bought I haven’t needed to ..
Whether they changed the formula or my water has changed I can’t say, but it saves me the extra fuck around with PH.
Ok cheers mate

Top Bottom