Growing out the hemi trait

nici

Germinating
User ID
Hi all I've got some Blueberry Cookies that have a tendency to hemi thanks to the unstable nature of both the forum cookies and DJ short blueberry and was wondering if the hemi could be bred out? The smoke itself is great but they're just a prolific hemi everytime I can't keep up with the banana plucking in flower.

Is it worth it sticking with these or should I just Appleseed my suburbs with the stock I have?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Hi all I've got some Blueberry Cookies that have a tendency to hemi thanks to the unstable nature of both the forum cookies and DJ short blueberry and was wondering if the hemi could be bred out? The smoke itself is great but they're just a prolific hemi everytime I can't keep up with the banana plucking in flower.

Is it worth it sticking with these or should I just Appleseed my suburbs with the stock I have?
Go Johnny,go,go,go.

nici

Germinating
User ID
I wouldn't do any breeding with it
find another blueberry x cookies that doesn't hermie
Yeah that's what I was thinking... I've got too many to try as it is without taking up room in the tent for these maybes. I'll probably just head to a few local parks and gardens and spread the love ✌️

Top Bottom