Grow your buds to their full potential

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Hi,

Pic1 is about 60 days flower and Pic2 is about 70 days flower. I will harvest in 7 Days.
Note the stacking in the last 10 days. People I know would of been happy to crop at Pic1 but I reckon its worth the wait.
The strain is POTG X Crescendo @Old fox.

What do you think ?

Pic1
1 - Copy.jpg

Pic2

gh - Copy.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Hi,

Pic1 is about 60 days flower and Pic2 is about 70 days flower. I will harvest in 7 Days.
Note the stacking in the last 10 days. People I know would of been happy to crop at Pic1 but I reckon its worth the wait.
The strain is POTG X Crescendo @Old fox.

What do you think ?

Pic1
View attachment 48296

Pic2

View attachment 48297
I think your timing is good. Pic 1 would've been too soon. I know a couple of growers who run their crops to timetables and harvest on specific dates most often far to soon imo.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Seems a bit of a trend if you go two weeks longer than breeder's recommendations that you'll get these results. Early in the piece (with indoor growing), I'd go by what breeders recommended, and scheduled grows to suit, so i had no choice but to end a grow at a specified week. But the crops would finish up with light weight fluffy buds.

Once I done away with the schedules, and went by what the plants wanted. The overall quality of the finished crops improved immensely.

Its good to see you've gone to the effort to prove this, @snapper. :cool:

Hudo

Baked
User ID
In the summer up here I'd generally go with pic 1. To control the smell my fan has to pull more air than a dehumidifier can handle. Most of the time it's around 80% so if I left it longer I'd loose most of it anyway. This time of year I let them do their thing though

Top Bottom