Greetings TSE

Billy Jay

Germinating
User ID
Hi TSE crew. Am new to the forum, my name is Billy Jackson (Billy Jay). I focus on growing, mostly indoor but I do outdoor. Aside that, I do sell the cannabis and seeds, vapes etc, just a lot of them. I do give growing tips to beginners as well. With time I'ma be posting my works on this forum for us all.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billy Jay

Germinating
User ID
This is the level at which I am. I'll be posting my work from seedlings to buds over time

Attachments

• IMG_20230720_185210_800.jpg
    IMG_20230720_185210_800.jpg
    557.4 KB · Views: 35

t0rMeNtIuM

Germinating
User ID
Hi TSE crew. Am new to the forum, my name is Billy Jackson (Billy Jay). I focus on growing, mostly indoor but I do outdoor. Aside that, I do sell the cannabis and seeds, vapes etc, just a lot of them. I do give growing tips to beginners as well. With time I'ma be posting my works on this forum for us all.
Welcome bud ,look forward to it

VinDeezle

Baked
User ID
Welcome and enjoy the roast. You'll find the vast majority of people here are very helpful and incredibly welcoming. There is a wealth of knowledge here if you can deal with the banter that's thrown in.

I have to say its one of the more positive dwellings on the internet and I'm sure you will find the same in time if you can deal with an extremely small minority following you around trying to get a rise out of you for a few months if they decide they don't like you at first.

Last edited:

Billy Jay

Germinating
User ID
Welcome and enjoy the roast. You'll find the vast majority of people here are very helpful and incredibly welcoming. There is a wealth of knowledge here if you can deal with the banter that's thrown in.

I have to say its one of the more positive dwellings on the internet and I'm sure you will find the same in time if you can deal with an extremely small minority following you around trying to get a rise out of you for a few months if they decide they don't like you at first.
Thanks a lot for the hints. I appreciate

Stackr

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I thought I'll just have to share what I do and what I know, but am ready now

Great, I'd love to see your work, you can see some of mine in "Random pics of weed"and indoor grow diaries.
A phrase that was used here a while ago was "no pics, then its not true".
Which just created more debate.
At most I see people gifting seeds to another, but that is rare, unless it is done privately, and I can't remember ever seeing product move, but I haven't been here that long anyway.

Cheers mate, a rocky start, it's really all good here.

Billy Jay

Germinating
User ID
Great, I'd love to see your work, you can see some of mine in "Random pics of weed"and indoor grow diaries.
A phrase that was used here a while ago was "no pics, then its not true".
Which just created more debate.
At most I see people gifting seeds to another, but that is rare, unless it is done privately, and I can't remember ever seeing product move, but I haven't been here that long anyway.

Cheers mate, a rocky start, it's really all good here.
Yah, someone recommended me to this forum. At first it was amazing when I got here about 9 hours ago. It is definitely a fertile ground, I love the forum.
Yeah I saw something like, "no pics', thanks for clarifying me on that. I definitely will get to see your work

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID

Vin. I don't follow individuals around. Ever!!!. I'll take advice from anyone and everyone that seems sensible and logical for me. I read a Newby post, as I was going to welcome him, like we do with other new members. But when his opening post tells me "were all going to gain in either cash or knowledge" I immediately smell bullshit. I didnt try to get a rise out of anyone. I'm just trying to keep it real. The cannabis world is full of scammers. They are usually identified by outlandish statements like this guy made in his first post. You may be gullible enough to believe him, but I don't. See, anyone driven by sales/profits in the cannabis world, has ulterior motives to me. Some operate in an open and honest manner( which I respect)while others tell me I'm going to gain cash and knowledge by associating with them. šŸ˜” I highly doubt I'm going to gain either cash or knowledge from your new friend šŸ¤”

Billy Jay

Germinating
User ID
Vin. I don't follow individuals around. Ever!!!. I'll take advice from anyone and everyone that seems sensible and logical for me. I read a Newby post, as I was going to welcome him, like we do with other new members. But when his opening post tells me "were all going to gain in either cash or knowledge" I immediately smell bullshit. I didnt try to get a rise out of anyone. I'm just trying to keep it real. The cannabis world is full of scammers. They are usually identified by outlandish statements like this guy made in his first post. You may be gullible enough to believe him, but I don't. See, anyone driven by sales/profits in the cannabis world, has ulterior motives to me. Some operate in an open and honest manner( which I respect)while others tell me I'm going to gain cash and knowledge by associating with them. šŸ˜” I highly doubt I'm going to gain either cash or knowledge from your new friend šŸ¤”
Your message is not directed to me but to Vin but it directly concerns me. Before I integrated this forum, someone made the recommendation. And before I made my first post, I made sure to first read what others post about, find out exactly what the whole forum is and talks about. And talking of cash and knowledge, I did write that because I noticed that some people actually do sell seeds, I have seen testimonials. Tell me if am wrong. Aren't there sales in here?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Your message is not directed to me but to Vin but it directly concerns me. Before I integrated this forum, someone made the recommendation. And before I made my first post, I made sure to first read what others post about, find out exactly what the whole forum is and talks about. And talking of cash and knowledge, I did write that because I noticed that some people actually do sell seeds, I have seen testimonials. Tell me if am wrong. Aren't there sales in here?
No. Not that I'm aware of !!!!! Unless you're a sponsor.

Billy Jay

Germinating
User ID
Your message is not directed to me but to Vin but it directly concerns me. Before I integrated this forum, someone made the recommendation. And before I made my first post, I made sure to first read what others post about, find out exactly what the whole forum is and talks about. And talking of cash and knowledge, I did write that because I noticed that some people actually do sell seeds, I have seen testimonials. Tell me if am wrong. Aren't there sales in h

No. Not that I'm aware of !!!!! Unless you're a sp

No. Not that I'm aware of !!!!! Unless you're a sponsor.
Then find out. Or wait to see testimonials. Cuz I've been here for a day now and in this forum I learnt that people do buy seeds from others, and others give away. I believe that if we all are here it's not only to post your work but also to market it, unless you wanna tell me that you do smoke all farm alone

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Then find out. Or wait to see testimonials. Cuz I've been here for a day now and in this forum I learnt that people do buy seeds from others, and others give away. I believe that if we all are here it's not only to post your work but also to market it, unless you wanna tell me that you do smoke all farm alone
Find out what? It's a community site, it's not a market place. I have been gifted seeds from about 20 different growers on this site. Nobody has ever asked me for money. In return, I've had good fortune to be able to return my seeds, or gift them to other new members. I've also never asked for money. I grow for medicinal purposes for my daughter and I. Growing costs money, so I sell an occasional ounce of flower in my local area( not TSE) so that my grows are cost neutral. Thats not making a profit, just recouping my electricity cost. I pollen chuck FEM seeds. Aside from gifting a few seeds on TSE , I'm hoarding the majority of seeds I make . For my family future needs, and In preparation for future decriminalisation. If you want to sell here, become a site sponsor. Or join Finstagram to sell at inflated prices, with the other kids.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I'm not naive enough to believe that an occasional idiot on TSE hasn't tried to privately sell someone else seeds on TSE. Thats an exception rather than the norm. Few of them idiots have previously been punted from the group for selling privately .If you wanna sell, become a site sponsor. Simple. Then you can hit us with all the marketing bullshit you like. Biggest yield... strongest potency...shortest flowering time...best bag appeal....smelliest terps.... easiest grow ......best cash crop...... biggest auto .... artisan.......biggest dick.....We've heard them all before.

Top Bottom