Greens bid to legalise cannabis in NSW

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID

"The Greens Cannabis Legalisation Bill 2021 aims to:...
allow a household of two people or less to grow up to six cannabis plants while a household of more than two people could grow up to 12 cannabis plants." :oops:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
I’ll vote for em if they guna legalise weed.
Look we all know your a fuckin hero that doesn’t vote but thinks everyone who does is an idiot.
Your posts are so invalid and pointless it’s hilarious. Your a nobody cunt and no cunt gives a fuck about ya useless political views.
You OK sweety ? ya sound a bit rattled

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Rattled by you. 😂😂😂😂
Hang on I’ve gota change me pants from pissing them from laughing.
Have you forgotten about Skippy sweety, ya cracked then

"New South Wales was invaded and Aboriginal peoples have never ceded sovereignty, ownership or control of their land and waters."

You better hand over your house to the Aborigines if your going to vote GREEN, they own the land its built on
pay up or fuck up I reckon

You should vote for them tho, you are just as stupid as they are Bozo

"1. The overwhelming scientific evidence of human-induced global warming demands that each state and nation substantially reduce greenhouse gas emissions and bring about a transition away from fossil fuels to a 100% renewable energy economy."

Anyone got and scientific proof that "man made Co2" causes any warming at all ??

". Given that coal mined in NSW is a major source of greenhouse gases on a national and global scale, The Greens are committed to phasing out the coal industry and its replacement with a jobs-rich, clean energy economy"

Jobs of the future lol, for China maybe

" Human induced climate change poses the greatest threat to our world, and urgent and sustained local, national and global action is required now to ensure a safe climate."

More bullshit scare tactics

Luckily the GC"s will never be in power hey, but no doubt they will screw you stnuc(people of NSW) over to get what they want, Labor loves them, they are the only way they can win an election anywhere in OZ

GC = Green Communist's

Change ya pants mate, ya fucking stink

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Hang on a sec, everytnuc gets a free home for life, 25% of the dole is not much to pay hey

"Universal housing system. Build 300,000 social homes. Just like Medicare and public schooling, everyone will be able to apply for social housing. Secure tenancy with rent capped at 25% of income. More »"

Who's paying ?????????

Pedro de pacas

User ID
It gets better hey

"All homes zero emissions by 2030. Develop the Beyond Zero Emissions’ Buildings Plan to retrofit every home in NSW and create tens of thousands of jobs. Energy use and bills will be halved, with many households producing more energy than they need. More »"

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Fuck me these green stnuc are good, hand over ya guns stnuc

"That personal protection should never be regarded as a genuine reason for owning, possessing or using a firearm."
"The availability of firearms contributes to violence in our society;"
"Public firearms policy should be concerned with the prevention of firearm violence and be directed towards the removal of objects that cause injury and death;"

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
It gets better hey

"All homes zero emissions by 2030. Develop the Beyond Zero Emissions’ Buildings Plan to retrofit every home in NSW and create tens of thousands of jobs. Energy use and bills will be halved, with many households producing more energy than they need. More »"
Ohhh you getting upset darling. 😂😂
I’m guna vote for em next election just cause you don’t like em.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Hang on a sec, everytnuc gets a free home for life, 25% of the dole is not much to pay hey

"Universal housing system. Build 300,000 social homes. Just like Medicare and public schooling, everyone will be able to apply for social housing. Secure tenancy with rent capped at 25% of income. More »"

Who's paying ?????????
Who’s paying.
You with ya millions ya make on the stock market. 😆😆😆

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

"The Greens Cannabis Legalisation Bill 2021 aims to:...
allow a household of two people or less to grow up to six cannabis plants while a household of more than two people could grow up to 12 cannabis plants." :oops:
Well 12 is plenty for me I can only fit 8 at a time. 👍👍

Top Bottom