Green Crack

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
I'm getting $454.92 total for that grow. I rounded down the kwh to 3 figures and assumed the 150w of extras runs 24/7. Average Weekly cost of $28.43
Fuck me thats not too bad then, now I’m preparing for that on top of my air con , got a 7kw air con in my place cause the 3.4 wasn’t good enough aha chews power tho, last bill with no setup was $534 and that’s just me n the misso, so now I’m expecting around $1k marks

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
My Peak jumps to 24.915.

What rapeland place do you live? lol
Well im in Newcastle area and that is my peak I just ran from my peak cost to save money ahaha higher I think it’ll be more I’ll put away for it then when it’s not all on peak hours cost it should drop around $50 or so I’m hoping

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
wow, did not realise there was such a large power cost difference across the states.. crazy.

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
wow, did not realise there was such a large power cost difference across the states.. crazy.
in saying that tho billy that’s thru energy Australia, I just went thru another place agl now and it supposed to be down to 37c or 33c I don’t remember, I’ll ring up tomorrow n check

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
waste a money now. lol
Unless you go stand alone... big outlay on set up, but you become very conscious of the power you do actually consume.
Would not be worth growing under lights indoors, hps or leds..

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Unless you go stand alone... big outlay on set up, but you become very conscious of the power you do actually consume.
Would not be worth growing under lights indoors, hps or leds..
True, though i know of a grower with about a 15kw solar setup (iirc), and is running a small diesel genny 4-6hours during peak evenings for house and grow, and he's doing alright with it.

But yeah, outdoors would be better as long as you don't get smashed by the elements, that is.

Edit: BTW, bill. how the fuck you wrangle 50c/kw, best i got was 40-44c/kw. Bloody robbed!

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Back on topic there's a yank called Bill Ward on you tube growing Green Crack from I.L.G.M
From seed 2 harvest, training and all the usual stuff
Grows a bitchin plant, worth a look see me Yowie mate

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
Back on topic there's a yank called Bill Ward on you tube growing Green Crack from I.L.G.M
From seed 2 harvest, training and all the usual stuff
Grows a bitchin plant, worth a look see me Yowie mate
Just dissed him out, now subbed to his channel some sick grows there

Top Bottom