Giving up the bongs

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I smoked bongs, joints & chillum for decades, but since I switched to vaping bud my lungs have never felt better. It took a while to get used to, as the hit isn't the same, but I've grown to like the creepy creep now.

Edibles are good too, but not for everyday. I do have some stocked up though, just incase I catch the old LungAIDS 2.0™ 😷

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
😂

Been ages since I’ve used one, they give ya a good buzz. Lol
oh hell that bring back bad memories had a mate back in the years gone by old mate terry well we had been smoking some really great weed and he had a bad coughing fit so my other mate says he have a puff of Ventolin well tezza goes great and has ten puffs on the little fucker and then shit got real he passed out his heart stopped we we all freaking out i got him back by hitting him in the face a few times while going shit shit fuck fuck i am going to jail fuck fuck fuck, so old mate tezz comes to like nothing had happened mother fucker scared the shit out of me and my mate who provided the weed so moral of the story is yes it does give you a buzz just dont take too much

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
oh hell that bring back bad memories had a mate back in the years gone by old mate terry well we had been smoking some really great weed and he had a bad coughing fit so my other mate says he have a puff of Ventolin well tezza goes great and has ten puffs on the little fucker and then shit got real he passed out his heart stopped we we all freaking out i got him back by hitting him in the face a few times while going shit shit fuck fuck i am going to jail fuck fuck fuck, so old mate tezz comes to like nothing had happened mother fucker scared the shit out of me and my mate who provided the weed so moral of the story is yes it does give you a buzz just dont take too much

Lol.

yeah two puffs is recommended i think.

It feels like a little adrenalin rush...

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
I had easy 10 puffs and nothing just looked it up kids where doing it trying to get high lol need 20+ puffs

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
I had easy 10 puffs and nothing just looked it up kids where doing it trying to get high lol need 20+ puffs
but were you wasted as well

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I’ve given up all forms of combustion (as of today lol)

Got all the gear delivered today so using this beast when home. Chews through bud. Coughing worse than ever as the lungs adapt. Been using the CFX and Argo dry herb vapes during the day.
17BE74BE-18BE-4F00-9269-7ABF85FD30F5.jpeg
The new pinky and some cheap glass to take it. Thick milky clouds of vape. Very satisfying and clean.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
This isn’t giving up but have a look at mixing your weed with mullein. It’s a decongestant. Can grab some from herbal shops. I find lots of it around train tracks too. Rip off the leaves and dry them.

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
Lots of options. Oil infusion is one of them. I make oil but don't use caps. I just thin it down a little with macadamia oil and use an eye dropper. It gives a pretty accurate dose.

Last thing you want is to be stoned and get asthma. One night you'll freak out, think you are dying, and rush off to casualty. Then after a three hour wait you'll realise you're okay and go home.

Top Bottom