Gift-Gorilla tent 5x5. Pick up only

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I have a 5 X 5 feet Gorilla brand tent for giveaway. It has an additional 1 foot height extension, making it 8 feet tall. Tent is in very good condition with no rips or tears. All poles, parts, zips, hangers, floor etc are intact Free pick up in the Newcastle region if anyone is in driving distance. They cost about $700 new. I'm not posting it, as I don't want to attract anymore attention at post office.. I frequent there enough already. They asked me twice already if I'm running a business and offer to register my name and address for postal discount 😉. P.m. me if you're interested

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Hudo

Baked
User ID
. I'm not posting it, as I don't want to attract anymore attention at post office.. I frequent there enough already. They asked me twice already if I'm running a business and offer to register my name and address for postal discount 😉.
They get nosey I sent a foot long peice of pvc plumbers pipe with 2 oz in it down to my mate and she felt the package and goes what is it its not an aerosol is it? So now I bend cardboard around it so it's square 😆

Hudo

Baked
User ID
I usually send in a glass jar bubble wrapped and boxed.
I get to paranoid I glue the ends on and at one end shove a heap of paper towel in and mark that end an my mate cuts it off and you only cut the paper towel not the bag.after I glue it I spray fuck out of it with metho and wipe it down a few times

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Ol mate foxy I think Im just gonna start callin you OG good cunt Foxy from now on.. Hats off to you kind sir you are definitely one of the few among the many!

Top Bottom