Fucking Fencehoppers

Pixie

Baked
User ID
So after I thought how fucking easy everything has been going this time looks like I might have a problem with fucking fencehoppers. Noticed a mobile phone on top of my front fence yesterday afternoon but by the time I got over there the fuckers had legged it. Now the question is have they spotted them or are the little cunts just scoping out my place to break into it. Was just going to cut the two that are dragging the chain and just keep the one that has only a month or so to go. Fuck I hate living in the middle of suburbia.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
So after I thought how fucking easy everything has been going this time looks like I might have a problem with fucking fencehoppers. Noticed a mobile phone on top of my front fence yesterday afternoon but by the time I got over there the fuckers had legged it. Now the question is have they spotted them or are the little cunts just scoping out my place to break into it. Was just going to cut the two that are dragging the chain and just keep the one that has only a month or so to go. Fuck I hate living in the middle of suburbia.
You got a dog ?

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
geez mate, little arseholes :mad: But surely they can't see ya backyard from the front??? Little cunts around 14-16 been running round here late at night trying to break into cars, so hopefully thats all it is, just little shits randomly looking for opportunities. Hopefully all that is mate ...... Bluey should save the day if some arse tries?

Pixie

Baked
User ID
geez mate, little arseholes :mad: But surely they can't see ya backyard from the front??? Little cunts around 14-16 been running round here late at night trying to break into cars, so hopefully thats all it is, just little shits randomly looking for opportunities. Hopefully all that is mate ...... Bluey should save the day if some arse tries?
Mine are in the front yard mate it's where the sun is. I'll be prepared for them. They don't know what their walking into these cunts 🥷🥷🥷🐈🐈🐈

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I reckon the little mutts probably holding the phone up over the fence and taking pics/video then scoping that... stake out time but be fkn careful I know of at least 1 case that started like this and ended in a murder... just remember vengeance is great but life in prison isnt all its cracked up to be....

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Fk talk about jealousy... got me envious az fk! Those look like some really promising strains..

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Fkn can’t stand thieves mate I’ve got a pitty mastiff x and a ring camera set up at my joint n I’d let him rip em to pieces make sure u have a beware of the dog sign up so then if they jump over n get bit by ya bluey your covered👍 good luck man gunna be a few sleepless nights for ya cause ya can’t help the paranoia once ya know ya got rippers around Fkn cunts should get off their arse n grow their own 👍

Top Bottom