Fuckin' Scammers 🚨

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Just received yet another phone call from scammers (8 in the last few days). Always the same, first 6 digits of the number calling are same as my phone number with 3 random digits on the end.

But this time they left a message... :cool:

So apparently ABF have issued a warrant for my arrest and I better call them :unsure: Funny, never had a phone call warning me I'm about to be arrested before... fuckin' numptys :ROFLMAO: The funny thing is as of last week all my O/S bean orders have already found me (well the guy they were addressed to ;) )... too bad, so sad, try again 😂

Here's a recording of the message for your listening pleasure ->
View attachment Border Force Scam.mp4

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Mate those calls make my day

Go along with it act shit scared

I'll do whatever needs to be done

Where do I send money and how much

Fuck they get the shits when they know that you know

Rang me , said my taxes from my business in 2020 were fraudulent, arrest warrant issued and they were on the way

Only thing was I didn't have a business so how the fuck could my taxes be wrong

Tried to string him along for as long as I could then told him I was with the Australian federal police and thanks for staying on the line long enough for us to track your location

Interpol is on the way to your location as we speak , thanks again

Fucked started abusing me and hang up

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Heaps of people seem to be getting these, I haven't had the pleasure of receiving one yet tho 🤔

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
lol, I got one of those emails saying "we have you on webcam and you know what you did and we're going to send it to everyone you know...".

So I asked them to send me the video so I can use it for the next 'cockfight' (spoiler alert, the hand always wins). After that I can send you the money.

However I never heard back from them, which was a bit rude.

Charlie Brooker is a genius but he gave some nefarious people ideas. If you haven't watched the TV show 'Black Mirror', check it out. Each episode is a different story, there'll be surely some that any of you would enjoy.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I’m not getting anything.
Yeah, sorry I forgot this site doesn't like certain formats. 🤦‍♂️

🩹Quick fix is you can right click on the media and select "Save audio as..." to download it and play it.

Top Bottom