Frosty flowers

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Mr Brown

Germinating
User ID
Also having bad experience with frosty, placed order and paid in time, response was one of the strains I ordered there wasn't any left! No other feminised seeds to choose from so I just gotta wait and see shat happens. FFS

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Sorry Gaz I'm a tripper , yes Iv grown a fair amount of dinafem stuff and I'm still going back . Some of their gear is selections of Mr Nice genetics you wouldn't be disappointed ✌🏻

Defsnotacop

Curing
User ID
Got someof the skittles fem growing now from ff. Seems like a good plant. Has taken a bitof abuse. Very sticky nugs, some good trichome production, and smells awesome. But now I question is it really what it is advertised as? To be honest, I don't care if it smokes well.

Deleted Account

Germinating
User ID
Also having bad experience with frosty, placed order and paid in time, response was one of the strains I ordered there wasn't any left! No other feminised seeds to choose from so I just gotta wait and see shat happens. FFS
Hahahaha, I had that exact same thing happen to me, but that wasn't my bad experience with them.
I told him to send me a sealed pack of seeds that I would be happy with instead of refunding me for what wasn't in stock, and I got pick n mix seeds of a few strains in clip seal bags (I only buy breeder packs) so I wasn't really happy with that either I guess.

zanzi

Germinating
User ID
also thumbs down to Frosty Flowers for sending seeds they knew werent viable and charging full price.. Also for abusing me when I simply asked why I hadnt had a confirmation email on my order.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I’ll be 100% honest with my experience with frosty flowers.

I’ve had a few orders over a few years, always received beans in a timely manner, however that’s about all that’s good.

Paid a small fortune for some dragons flame genetics the packaging was cool the beans were fucked up little white things I’d suspect they took the real deal and sold me little white turds that float.

It has been very hit and miss, I personally won’t be buying from them ever again.

The member strains I’ve grown here are basically the best plants I’ve had access too and they have been free.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Weren't they done by the cops , and it came out they were selling hemp seeds that are $20 for 1000 , as fem seeds of quality strains

From what I gather it was a scam

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
🤣 fucking he was paying like 20 bucks for one kilo of hemp seed and on selling them at retail prices.

All well if ya burn enough people I guess they come knocking eventually.

Top Bottom