FREE Female seeds. #### FREE ####

R3za92

Baked
User ID
how many week in flower? Mine are a couple of weeks behind . Sticky as and the smell 😅 Looking good
Not sure. I’ve lost track. 2x4 is about 2-3 weeks ahead I think and it should be done in the next week, I’ve already pulled 2 plants out that where done compared to the others which are showing a bit more of the sativa pheno.

If I continue this breeding project I’ll probably lean towards the sativa leaning phenos with my selections first as they’re more suited to outdoor growing (imo) which is what I bred them for (even though I don’t do much outdoor growing myself).

Depending on how it smokes and weighs up I might do a second selection run for indoors leaning more to the indica/quicker flowering phenos. The seeds from this project have a decent mix of the phenos within them though so won’t be hard to go either way.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Two striped marlin from today. View attachment 42778View attachment 42779 Helping another young fellow catch his first ever marlin, never gets old.
Great achievement. The young guy will never forget that first fish.
What port were you fishing from ?

I get more enjoyment watching other people catch their first fish than getting one myself.
Marlin fishing is my passion. Have the best times taking my sons to Bermagui. Been going there for 32 years. Prefer to drive the boat these days and let them do all the hard work.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Great achievement. The young guy will never forget that first fish.
What port were you fishing from ?

I get more enjoyment watching other people catch their first fish than getting one myself.
Marlin fishing is my passion. Have the best times taking my sons to Bermagui. Been going there for 32 years. Prefer to drive the boat these days and let them do all the hard work.
Same here. Haven't been on a marlin rod for over 5 years. Ive helped around a dozen young men catch their first ever marlin. As a much a thrill for me as it is for them

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Port Stephens
Great part of the world. Fished a few Pakula friendly comps there a while back. Awesome blacks and stripes inshore and blues offshore. Just a pity it is too far from Melbourne. It is a 9 hr road trip to Bermi and I have done many a weekend trip when the bite was on when I was younger. Now I need a day to recover from the drive up.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Test run, by my daughter. 5 different pollen chuch strains flipped to 12/12 two weeks ago. IMG_20240202_110118.jpgIMG_20240202_110108.jpgTest run, by a local mate of pollen chucks. Mono grow of room full of Potg x Apple Fritter @ 7 weeks flowering. Clean run. received_287073824354033.jpegreceived_938366544295581.jpeg Final test run at my place. 20 various strains @ 7 days to 24 days from seeds. 16 pollen chucked testers, and 4 new strains including Putang x Crescendo courtesy of K9, and finally popped a few remaining ( stubborn) Cherry Gar See Ya. 20240202_113139.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240202_110118.jpg
    IMG_20240202_110118.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 9
  • received_938366544295581.jpeg
    received_938366544295581.jpeg
    920.4 KB · Views: 11
  • received_287073824354033.jpeg
    received_287073824354033.jpeg
    879.1 KB · Views: 14

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Few outdoor reversals, for new seed run. Initial pollen appearing today, 26 days from flip/spray. Should start firing freely over the weekend, so they will be isolated tonight.20240301_134253.jpgCouple of pollen receptor candidates waiting for a dusting this weekend. Few right angle bends for low ceiling ...... 20240301_135839.jpgFinal test run of previous chucks @ day 38 from seed + a few new samplers. Will be flipped this weekend. 20240301_134550.jpg20240301_134540.jpg Daughters grow @ week6 flowering. Surviving despite missing plenty of waterings, and heavy pk trigger finger..lol. IMG_20240301_134817.jpg Need the rain to clear for few consecutive days, so assisted pollination can occur outdoors. Will set up another tent tonight for seeds to develop, as local season is very wet ( again) outdoors.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Local mate running a monocrop room full of female chucks. Grandaddy purple × Banana Hammock/Lilac Diesel. He may have confused dates, as he claims 3 weeks and 3 days flowering ( since flip to 12/12). I don't remember the strain being particularly fast to transition to flower. Looks more like 5 weeks flowering I think(?). Regardless, he's going OK.
View attachment received_895904315612854.mp4

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Local mate running a monocrop room full of female chucks. Grandaddy purple × Banana Hammock/Lilac Diesel. He may have confused dates, as he claims 3 weeks and 3 days flowering ( since flip to 12/12). I don't remember the strain being particularly fast to transition to flower. Looks more like 5 weeks flowering I think(?). Regardless, he's going OK.
View attachment 45560

Mate, wish I had a mate like that
They be some tight and chunky looking buds

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Halfway through week 7 flowering. Monocrop room of GDP x BH/LD. Grown by a mate, here locally. May need to ease up on the nutes 😜 Daughter has chopped her 4th round at day 70 flowering, but hasn't sent me a photo to share. Just specific instructions( I.e. demands) for more Crescendo plants for next round. 🤣

Attachments

• Messenger_creation_e714a0d1-0e42-453c-84c4-33b35166fdb0.mp4
    7.7 MB

Beil

Blooming
User ID
Few outdoor reversals, for new seed run. Initial pollen appearing today, 26 days from flip/spray. Should start firing freely over the weekend, so they will be isolated tonight.View attachment 45296Couple of pollen receptor candidates waiting for a dusting this weekend. Few right angle bends for low ceiling ...... View attachment 45301Final test run of previous chucks @ day 38 from seed + a few new samplers. Will be flipped this weekend. View attachment 45298View attachment 45299 Daughters grow @ week6 flowering. Surviving despite missing plenty of waterings, and heavy pk trigger finger..lol.
View attachment 45300 Need the rain to clear for few consecutive days, so assisted pollination can occur outdoors. Will set up another tent tonight for seeds to develop, as local season is very wet ( again) outdoors.
What indicates heavy PK finger there? (Or you just know what she added?)
The slight burns at the jaggererd leaf tips?
*Genuine question*

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
What indicates heavy PK finger there? (Or you just know what she added?)
The slight burns at the jaggererd leaf tips?
*Genuine question*
Burnt tips is first indicator, then partial yellowing of some leaves indicating possible lead fingers

Top Bottom