First DWC GROW

Dwc deep

Seedling
User ID
Hi everyone it’s my first attempt at hydro . Currently at week 3 and half into veg and everything is looking great but I’m having continuous issues with rising ph on 4-5 hour basis .
I’m using an aerios grow system, using growrite nutrients, great aeration and water temp at 21 c
I’m being tempted to use ph down regularly and have topped up with ph adjusted tap water to Balance things but am still experiencing issues.
The ph always settles at approx 6.9 - 7.1
any help would be appreciated

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Dwc deep

Seedling
User ID
Hi everyone it’s my first attempt at hydro . Currently at week 3 and half into veg and everything is looking great but I’m having continuous issues with rising ph on 4-5 hour basis .
I’m using an aerios grow system, using growrite nutrients, great aeration and water temp at 21 c
I’m being tempted to use ph down regularly and have topped up with ph adjusted tap water to Balance things but am still experiencing issues.
The ph always settles at approx 6.9 - 7.1
any help would be appreciated
Just adding ph starts at 4.9 and slowly creeps up to 6.9-7.1

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Ph shift is a constant battle especially when plants start to take off. As they use nutrient quicker the more it shifts. There is a few nutrients like canna aqua that self buffer once you set. Advanced nutrients PH perfect is awsome but it will set you back over a 100 for the trio but that shit adjusts itself. There is also a thing called Torus ph perfect but you will need to make it a RDWC otherwise you will need one for each plant. I'd go with Canna Aqua for best bang for buck there may be others but these are the ones I know of

Top Bottom