Fan placement

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Hey guys just got my a.c. infinity today and I’ve been mounting fans going to have one in the bottom corner as you can see in the picture and one in the top right hand corner what’s your thoughts 5891B70E-B0B4-48F3-A5C1-7297FF81BCD0.jpeg2F19752B-6F84-4BEF-BAA8-049FCB49BA8B.jpegDEF98332-D4D0-44A0-A1F5-B18D8565693F.jpeg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Ooodog

Vegetating
User ID
Come flower you will want a few more air movement fans about. Nice setup. Word of warning with the tent. The plastic corners can become weakened when having to support heavy loads.

air movement fans also help strengthen the plant structure during veg so hopefully the plant can support its flowers/buds during flower.
hope this helps

D

Deleted member cpr

Yes but they can still deal with a fair bit of wind. The oscillating helps too because the wind is not constant in any one place.

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
you'd need some big fans not oscillating to start moving air too quick for leafs to get c02 don't stress. at canopy height or underneath imo, move that fresh air being drawn in around and up to be exhausted

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Spent some coin on some nice looking gear 👍

some good advice that I should of adhered too is, run the same strain you’ll be glad u did.
Over and over and you'll see the different results each time, same strain. That's a.c. infinity is a piece of kit. Should be a standard carbon filter kit for tents. 👍

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
those clip on fans don't really push much air around so yes you will need two probably more in flower

Top Bottom