ecig / vape to stop smoking tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Hi folks, I hope all are going well :)

Being a long time baccy smoker for some 40+ years of rollies and after a few years of giving up thanks to swapping to an ecig, I started back on the smokes again this past year.

I found my old ecig battery wasn't up to scratch, didn't keep a charge for more than a few hours and previous supplier of nicotine juice overseas not up to scratch.

So in an effort to stop smoking again I bought a big powermax vape with a huge battery But this was direct to lung instead of from mouth to lung like I'm used to smoking as and I can't use it. Also, I had to mix my nicotine fluid with vape juice which is sooo sweet and I've read about these fruit type vape juices being bad but the tobacco flavoured ones are not so bad on the lungs.

Finally, after many $$$ I have found the one that is suitable for me as a long time baccy smoker and thought I would post in case others here might benefit from my experience.

The Ego 3 3200 mAh battery is cheap in comparison to the others and charge lasting for days instead of hours. Found out I also needed to get a charger, and various bits and pieces to go with it like the Kanger clearomizer and I got baccy nicotine juice.

In the pics below you can see from L to R the small first ecig I bought years ago that helped me stop smoking. Next one is the huge powermax I can't use and the silver one is the Ego 3 I'm very happy with and after a week am just about stopped tobacco and I recommend.

Cheers :)

Attachments

• vape.jpg
    vape.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 11

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
I like the flavours that come from a vape ,been meaning to get some hose to connect plenty vape to heavy-glass beaker bong.
Looks like fun✌🏻

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Throw all that junk away and go cold turkey.

roll a bucketload of joints and have one everytime you feel like one?
I did that last time. After a year on the e/cig and when I had buds. Gave up completely. Hid my ecig then choofed on bud and it worked stopping nicotine totally without too much stress and pain.
I'm hoping for a similar outcome this time and just breaking the habit of rolling and combustion etc and waiting for my grow to come in (if it doesn't get stolen!) :)

D

Deleted member cpr

Where are you getting your nicotine from? I always went through HiLiq but havent had to place an order for more than a year. Nic salts are the go, way less harsh.

The bad popcorn lung flavours are delicious. Apple pie and custard for the win haha.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Where are you getting your nicotine from? I always went through HiLiq but havent had to place an order for more than a year. Nic salts are the go, way less harsh.

The bad popcorn lung flavours are delicious. Apple pie and custard for the win haha.
I don't know much about vaping ttt and hate the sweet flavours lol

I easily get nicotine pre mixed to my strength with tobacco flavours from several places.

This time round I bought from:

nicotine level 18mg (for heavy smokers)

It took 2 weeks to get to me because although they say they are aussie based they actually sent from uk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom