Discovered a Supplier in Melbourne who ships to all states.

D

Desmond007

Hello Family i am spreading this news because i think it is better and good for me to share a good experience when i discover something good and not be selfish as such i am vouching for this website https://cock sucking scammer they have several weed products and supplements and they deliver to your address and location. You can try them out if you want and wish and thank me later.

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
hmmmmm.....Joined 55 mins ago and already family??? šŸ„“ :ROFLMAO: šŸ˜’ :unsure:

At least get ya scam website in order:

"240 weed Online Store is a weed dispenser in the Uniter State."
"All herb is double vacum sealed to ensure a completely smell-proof package"
"The best quality: All our marijuana products are supply by trusted growers and reputable brands," :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You also have an identity crisis....are you 420 weed or 240 weed online....that's a 180 difference ya know :p

Last edited:
R

Richeman

I see he said somewhere on the forum that the website put everything showing USA so as to be discrete so that the Aussie police will not be tracking the website to get stoners, anyway to me it makes sense might be true i will give it a try i haven't for 4 days now my plug is low.

Top Bottom