Dilemma… moving mid season

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Ok. Due to circumstances out of my control looks like there’s a good chance I’ll have to move in the Xmas holiday period.
Where ? Not sure, but I’ll have to have a garden or I’ll die.

Contemplating starting my seasons grow as planned but keeping in pots as long as I can, problem is they will be big by Xmas…

I’ve not had a great deal of luck keeping in pots in Perth summer. I think the heat ends up cooking them somewhat. But I guess I can do something about that.

Indoors I only have a grow box that isn’t big enough to make much. Mainly for starting seedlings off before going outside. I won’t have spare cash to set up any bigger indoors for some time after moving.

I hate the idea of having to kill plants mid season. But I also hate the idea of not having anything going.

I’d planned on a few big sativa this year too.

Anyway kinda thinking out loud here but open to suggestions.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Maybe start em off a bit later In the year mate keep em a bit smaller and more manageable sux having to move man it’s 1 of my great pains in life you just accumulate so much shit over the years good luck with the move Harry👍 bloody autos who said that😂

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Found through my own similar experience that white goods boxes have been good to hide and transport your girls.
Usually have been able to pick them up free from the. Likes of Bing lee,good guys etc.
In one instance Have had real estate goons walking right past them,2 weeks from chop,4 feet high and stinkin.
had them in giant garbage bags then inside boxes taped up with packing tape.
Have had it work a few times. Tho not the best for nervous types but doable.
A bit of insense inside house or chook shit pellets outside if in garage around gardens.
I reckon you could use boxes for light dep if it wasn't too hot.☮️

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
It’s all under control of the woman I live with. As she owns the house.
Today she said maybe I can stay here and she moves elsewhere.
Suits me. Apart from the garden I hated the idea of moving my step sons school.

But she changes her mind about things fast so I’ll plan for both scenarios.

Thanks all. Hopefully i get to avoid autos haha

Top Bottom