Delete account?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

pug

Vegetating
User ID
Hey freddie

we haven't always been on the same page, but I've really appreciated your posts mate.

some times it's good to have a breather.

wish you the best with all your future canna adventures and hope to see you back again with some lovely plants.

F

freddie

Hey freddie

we haven't always been on the same page, but I've really appreciated your posts mate.

some times it's good to have a breather.

wish you the best with all your future canna adventures and hope to see you back again with some lovely plants.
Thanks pug, and others. You've made me change my mind for the time being, so you've only got yourself to blame!;) Was having a bad week. At least I know who to ask to delete in the future.

I will contribute to medical threads where I can, but hanging off growing at present. If they legalise I'm back to it.

Cheers everyone.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
All TSE tatts must be made unrecognisable [normally chainsaw or grinder will suffice] if not we recommend sulphuric acid, all TSE crack and meth pipes must be returned [care of bob]
SWIM is totally booked out 2 a alfoil tin hat convention, lecturing on how aliens grow weed in zero gravity enviroments
So my advice 2 u is don't leave

benn0

Baked
User ID
All TSE tatts must be made unrecognisable [normally chainsaw or grinder will suffice] if not we recommend sulphuric acid, all TSE crack and meth pipes must be returned [care of bob]
SWIM is totally booked out 2 a alfoil tin hat convention, lecturing on how aliens grow weed in zero gravity enviroments
fuck bob that gave me a laugh
what do the tse meth and crack pipes look like, are they wish oil burners or custom glass blower joby

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Is down ph ok for the tattoo removal?

Top Bottom