Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
Hi guys, can anyone recommend a good dehumidifier just 4 a sm bathroom
92% r.h at mo, need 2 get down 2 around 55% 4 a dry room
So many out there doing my head in trying 2 choose
Hey Bob. if I want to rip the moisture out of the air in my grow room. I use a portable Dimplex reverse cycle air con, heater, dehumidifier.
5 mins on dehum and it gets it down from 80% to 50%. I only have to use it on the odd occasion, but it works. It was around $600

I also use a small 1.5 litre unit i bought off eBay for about $120, which is in the tent. I only run it during the day, don’t want lights in the tent at lights off.
And at the lower price point, they dont do much. But will take out a litre a day.

I would recommend a dimplex As these just work and they are fast. But they do cost.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Yeah they be like 600 for 10-20 litres a day slurpup and 100 for mini slurpers on about 2-5 litres
and ferk all inbetween
So many places sold out due 2 shitty weather lately, might have 2 order online but takes 2-4 weeks arrival

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Hey Bob. if I want to rip the moisture out of the air in my grow room. I use a portable Dimplex reverse cycle air con, heater, dehumidifier.
5 mins on dehum and it gets it down from 80% to 50%. I only have to use it on the odd occasion, but it works. It was around $600

I also use a small 1.5 litre unit i bought off eBay for about $120, which is in the tent. I only run it during the day, don’t want lights in the tent at lights off.
And at the lower price point, they dont do much. But will take out a litre a day.

I would recommend a dimplex As these just work and they are fast. But they do cost.
Yep same as above, DC12RCBW portable aircon... can suck the air dry in no time (y) (rated for up to 60L/day dehumidifying)

Picked mine up for $100 on gumtree

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I use cheap ones about 80w each, no issues so far. The one I got off eBay had a Chinese plug so had to rewire Aussie plug too it other wise all good think it took 3 weeks to get here that was over a year ago.

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
Could be worth seeing what good guys and hardly normal have in stock. If u can get one that is around 20L ph, that will sort your problem out in 30 mins or so. The smaller units just take a lot longer to make an impact when your at 90% rh.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Yep tried Harvey today nothing in my price range and very limited
All good guys, thanks 4 help
Will get pygmies on 2 it and see what they can drum up
Afghan Phantom got covid

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
1000 + klms to the south and looking for extra heat.
What a difference your location makes Bob.✌
Got cold down here the last few nights. My wife was up your way 2 nights ago and said it was down to 1c

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Hi guys, can anyone recommend a good dehumidifier just 4 a sm bathroom
92% r.h at mo, need 2 get down 2 around 55% 4 a dry room
So many out there doing my head in trying 2 choose
I use this old mate , 10/10. Does the whole room. I've taken over 25 litres of water out of the air, within 24 hours with this. 😀👍
20220518_163251.jpg
Temp and humidity now and it's raining..
Screenshot_20220518-165229_Engbird.jpg
Wet cloth in veg tent to keep humidity up

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Ended up buying a mini one online for$80
Only 2.2 litres i think but seems 2 be working
Bathroom rh was 85%, after running this little box 4 half a day, got down to 70% and dropping
Thanks 4 input guys(y)(y)

Top Bottom