Decarb Alcohol

jezza03

Germinating
User ID
Wondering what is one of the better types of alcohol to use to decarb with, and where can you buy it, roughly how much a litre would you expect to pay, is it available on eBay for example ??

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Wondering what is one of the better types of alcohol to use to decarb with, and where can you buy it, roughly how much a litre would you expect to pay, is it available on eBay for example ??
One off try the sponsor. Regular,then buy a still and make it yourself. Clear spirit is cheap to make. Same ethos as growing. It’s illegal too 😊

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Drinking it without paying tax is illegal. Above 5l you need permission from ATO technically. It’s why they are made for essential oils and distilled h2o 😉
whatever the legality,weed is involved. The laws are fucked.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Drinking it without paying tax is illegal. Above 5l you need permission from ATO technically. It’s why they are made for essential oils and distilled h2o 😉
Yeah right!
If I had the time I'd get into brewing me own beer!
Something I'll look into when the kids fuck off!!

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Learn something new every day. 😂

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Yeah right!
If I had the time I'd get into brewing me own beer!
Something I'll look into when the kids fuck off!!
Yeah,I used to brew. That can get to be an expensive hobby once you get off the coopers kits and start making your own wort.
Learn something new every day. 😂

I didn’t know it was easy to get a licence,not that I would anyway.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
In QLD though, you could go a row a shithouse's. Because if the law still stands, you apparently can get into more shit by refining/processing any part of the Cannabis plant into another form like hash, oil, tincture, etc.. They can even write up for any Cannabis literature/media you may possess as well.

We're good 'n proper fucked up in the State of QLD.

Last edited:

Master Parker

Germinating
User ID
It used to be illegal to produce anything over 14% but unsure if that has changed. That is why wine and beer is ok. When you make spirit generally you are making a wine wash and then distilling the alcohol out at much higher percentages.

Top Bottom