Containing odour

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I understand fans and filters . But how do you contain the smell when it is time to harvest. You have to open the tent and move stuff around . I guess in perfect world you have a room inside a room .

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Yep, bigger tent,

I have 2x2x2m, don't use it to full potential, no need,

it is nice to get inside your tent and move around, that's were I trim wet stinky weed.
stoned with head phones in, drift away for hours..

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Yep, bigger tent,

I have 2x2x2m, don't use it to full potential, no need,

it is nice to get inside your tent and move around, that's were I trim wet stinky weed.
stoned with head phones in, drift away for hours..
That's the ticket ! 👍

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Thanks for sharing . This last lot was really pongy , spent a few hours with tent open and dry tent open while I cut a washed and hung up. Reckon the whole neighbour hood had a smell by the time I finished.
I usually crank up the exhaust fan to 10 when I open to water this seems to contain it ok .
Looks like I have some construction to do:(

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Nilodour.. A few drops sprinkled round will mask Any smell.. When my boys were young I took the little pricks fishing with me, should have known better all they did was scare the fish off!
Anyway the little turds caught a bunch of little rock crabs which I told em to let em all go before we left..But! The sneaky little bastards snuck a bunch of em into the car and proceeded to have most of em escape crawl off into little crevices and of course DIE... My car was so fkn putrid smelling I couldnt get in it after a few hot summer days and thats how I got rid of the smell, a few applications of nilodour! Trust me if it masked That smell it can mask Anything!

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Nilodour.. A few drops sprinkled round will mask Any smell.. When my boys were young I took the little pricks fishing with me, should have known better all they did was scare the fish off!
Anyway the little turds caught a bunch of little rock crabs which I told em to let em all go before we left..But! The sneaky little bastards snuck a bunch of em into the car and proceeded to have most of em escape crawl off into little crevices and of course DIE... My car was so fkn putrid smelling I couldnt get in it after a few hot summer days and thats how I got rid of the smell, a few applications of nilodour! Trust me if it masked That smell it can mask Anything!
Second that , I use it all the time when we have visitors 👍

VinDeezle

Baked
User ID
I'm also a nilodor concentrate groupie. Nilodor is love, nilodor is life. Works a treat. I usually put a drop in a little bit of sponge and rest it on the air purifier it does a good job of freshening up the whole room.

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I use a spare fan and carbon filter to reduce the room smell. But my real technique is distraction. Fire up the smoker, throw on delicious meat, season with rosemary, and nobody even notices the trim smells over their rumbling bellies!

Hudo

Baked
User ID
I could be wrong ( often am). But I reckon the average joe doesn’t really know what fresh weed smells like. Only burning.
Half the time its your own paranoia getting to you. there must be a plant up here that smells like weed growing because there is a couple distinctive places around when I'm driving along I get a whiff and I'm like smell that been trying to work out what it is so I can plant the fucker everywhere

baxjr88

Vegetating
User ID
Half the time its your own paranoia getting to you. there must be a plant up here that smells like weed growing because there is a couple distinctive places around when I'm driving along I get a whiff and I'm like smell that been trying to work out what it is so I can plant the fucker everywhere
Near were I live there a some big flying fox colonies an when ya go past them you get that real good stinky weed smell

Top Bottom