Companion Planting for pest and disease managment.

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
no doubt indoor growing is a different beast & has many challenges , like loosing a large chunk of the outdoor soil food web

i think we are on different pages of very different books when it comes to growing Frank , i mix a soil with a few amendments like kelp , gypsum , rock dust neem meal ect ect , i'm sure you can think of many others that could be added , none of these items are in a plant available form , the only way they become plant available is by being consumed , lets just say by worms for the sake of the discussion , if the soil i make dry's out the worms fuck off , if i'm only using water then the plant is going to struggle so a dry period does zero for nutrient cycling , i've never grown in anything but soil & maybe i should put that disclaimer up every time i post cos i have no idea when it comes to growing in coco or any other hydro system , not saying there's anything wrong with growing using those methods , i just choose a different path i guess

anyways i still stand by soil dry periods are detrimental to plant health in the method i choose to grow in

Yeh I agree the style you do indoors is a diff ball game, deff a few ways to skin a cat. You set up those grow beds yet or still in pots?

Frank uses the cheapest bunnings coco you can use , need I say more itchy

Talks a big game , but in fact doesn't do anything he preaches

And still has never produced pictures of a finished grow

Hey sis, how is your young padawan? i don't even remember his name. Currently using a diff brand of coco if your interested, 70/30 mix of chunks coco. Came labelled un buffered, almost as if companies tell ya when you need to treat the coco they supply :D

Anyway i'm a couple of weeks off harvest again. All the same pheno this time, no nutrient issues as I am running a name brand nutrient line this time (not a mixture of un labelled testers ;) )

20210517_165627.jpg

anyway i'm sure my ec is through the roof and my ph is out of whack.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Fuck you must be proud of them Frank

Just out of curiosity, who's the Padawan, the only apprentice I know is Porky

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Nice an healthy plant, Frank. Looks like it needs more than a couple weeks tho

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Fuck you must be proud of them Frank

Just out of curiosity, who's the Padawan, the only apprentice I know is Porky
that guy that had issues with his pre buffered coco from bunnings.

Nice an healthy plant, Frank. Looks like it needs more than a couple weeks tho
Cheers actually is an older pic from maybe a week or two ago? currently just past day 50 12/12 this is a quick pheno too

Top Bottom