Community Supporter payment change

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Please note, we have recently made a change to our payment processor.

As such, all existing community supporters on a monthly plan will cease working when the next payment is due.

Apologies, but this is not something we could control.

Payments can now be made in two ways. Firstly with Paypal. This will offer the same level of security as the previous payment method. A paypal account is not required, just an email address and a credit card. Additionally, have also added a Crypto payment method. You can choose when checking out in the User upgrades section.

This week we will be announcing a special 4/20 promotion, with some great prizes on offer.

Sincere thank you to everyone that is able and willing to support the site financially. Any issues please PM me.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Will it just not roll over and cancel by itself with no notice and we'll have to go back into the site and and redo it? Pretty sure that's what you said after I just read it again, so just ignore me :/
*goes and checks statement to add calender entry for date*

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Will it just not roll over and cancel by itself with no notice and we'll have to go back into the site and and redo it? Pretty sure that's what you said after I just read it again, so just ignore me :/
*goes and checks statement to add calender entry for date*

I’m pretty sure ya got it! Maybe… 😂

Your existing sub will expire (likely without notice). Jump back into user upgrades under your username to re subscribe. 👍 many thanks.

Top Bottom