Cold as fuck in CQ

baxjr88

Vegetating
User ID
Moved to a new house in central Queensland an next morning woke up to the the car frozen over like I was down south I was going to put some girls out side but I'm going to have to rethink...

Attachments

• IMG_20230510_074635_552.jpg
    IMG_20230510_074635_552.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 10

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Moved to a new house in central Queensland an next morning woke up to the the car frozen over like I was down south I was going to put some girls out side but I'm going to have to rethink...
Yea even in brizzy its been mid winter temps for a few days. Went from 23c nights two or three weeks ago and bang, 5c. Mate out past nanango went into negatives.

Haven't seen frost like that since I was a kid.

baxjr88

Vegetating
User ID
Yer it's wild man I moved from down Agnes waters way up to west of Rockhampton so it's only about a 250km difference an it's north of were I was so for the first night here I was not expecting the car to freeze over an have to defrost the windscreen with warm water I haven't seen shit anything like that since the south Highlands of NSW.

baxjr88

Vegetating
User ID
Haha yer I hear ya πŸ‘ Ive lived in Queensland a long time now an never experienced frost like that before. I think it was just a freak Cold snap I'll have to wait an see

baxjr88

Vegetating
User ID
Yer man that was the plan I have some still at my old place inside in walking... An the place Ive moved in is an old place I'll have to get a tent to continue in side but I was hoping to bring the ones from my other place an put them out side I'll just have to keep an eye on nightly temps

Hudo

Baked
User ID
You don't have to go very far west to feel the temp drop . If it is 7 c in Brisbane it will be 2c at IpswichπŸ₯Ά
Yeah I'm out near the Bay and and it's usually 2 or 3 degrees different from Brisbane it's like the ocean is like a heater in winter and cooler in summer and the further west you go the hotter in summer and colder in wi ter it is well that's my theory anyway

Top Bottom