CO2 enrichment, closed room, costs to run the CO2 ?

puggle6

Baked
User ID

So, what you are saying is
Current practices for the commercial cultivation of marijuana and industrial hemp uses Carbon dioxide (CO2) enrichment to increase plant growth and development either using cylinders of liquefied compressed gas or a CO2 generator. CO2 displaces oxygen and can cause an asphyxiation hazard.23 Mar 2017
And also

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

puggle6

Baked
User ID
As stated before this has been common practice for many years

Level only needs to be raised to 1500ppm for it to be effective, which is not dangerous in any way to the root zone as you suggest
But anyone in the room will expire

Madmick

Baked
User ID
When have you seen a warehouse of MC , probably never

They have many different rooms , all sealed and separated from each other , clones in a section , veg in other rooms and of course flower rooms

So having to flood a warehouse wouldn't apply

All rooms would be temperature etc controlled

Flower rooms would be where it would be used and without knowing the full ins and outs of it I'd suggest they'd use at light out in flower

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Co2 is a game for the players that seek the 11th tenth from their grow. And I'm not one of them.

I also don't really think it's a good idea recommending it to people asking as you really want to do your homework when playing with pure gasses. (people sometimes wonder is O2 DWC injection is a good idea :oops:)

Your copy paste fest got us here Mick because you wanted to fact check me on this comment

"If C02 was viable, commercial medical grows would be using it and I'm pretty sure they don't."

I'll stand by that

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Didn't want to fact check you at all , had a different opinion

Never at any stage did I recommend it to anybody, merely stated that it is used in commercial grows and nothing would be needed to be added to there already enclosed grow rooms

Copy and paste fest , 2 is not a fest , didn't you cut n paste yourself on several occasions?

There's certainly no harm in grabbing a CO2 bag in your grow room , as it's heavier than air you can get some to flow over and through plants before extraction

Just where did I recommend the OP use "pure gases " , as you should know this isn't available to the public

Others here have used CO2 generators here before or OSA , not that I recommend this but it can be done

Stop trying to twist what was said for your own agenda , when you know all to well it was never said not suggested the OP use pure gases

puggle6

Baked
User ID
You said I should check my facts and then copied and pasted some generic Co2 article paragraph...

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Hi all :)
I am considering upgrading to add CO2 and to make the grow room a closed room, but wondering the cost of running CO2 in the grow room. Anyone shed some light on this? I would ideally be looking at a completely closed room, except for cool tubes hooked up to dump the hot air from 2 x hps and 2 x 315's.
Currently a 4m x 1m x 2.5m high room.
Thoughts?
Led would make it easier to run a sealed room and also means you’d require less cooling capacity.

The initial setup is the most expensive part of running co2 the Ongoing costs are relatively low. For bottled you’ll need a controller and you’ve got 2 options, rent or buy the bottle and than pay for refills. Co2 is common so most gas sales mob like boc stock them. Buying is often the cheapest and it is always cheaper to use bigger bottles but often easier to get small bottles refilled or swapped.

You can also use co2 burners but can cause issues for a few reasons but might be viable for you.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Didn't want to fact check you at all , had a different opinion

Never at any stage did I recommend it to anybody, merely stated that it is used in commercial grows and nothing would be needed to be added to there already enclosed grow rooms

Copy and paste fest , 2 is not a fest , didn't you cut n paste yourself on several occasions?

There's certainly no harm in grabbing a CO2 bag in your grow room , as it's heavier than air you can get some to flow over and through plants before extraction

Just where did I recommend the OP use "pure gases " , as you should know this isn't available to the public

Others here have used CO2 generators here before or OSA , not that I recommend this but it can be done

Stop trying to twist what was said for your own agenda , when you know all to well it was never said not suggested the OP use pure gases
I kinda agree with you but also disagree. Co2 supplement can be useful if running enough light but those co2 mushroom bags do sweet fuck all. The amount of co2 they produce is minimal and they’re more of a gimmick than anything imo

Top Bottom