Clone juice, yes or no?

Secretchief

Vegetating
User ID
Just wondering what everyone uses for their clones, in the past I just used a very weak veg mix but am thinking of picking up some superthrive or something, I use green planet nutes and they have a vitathrive product that sounds good and is recommended on my feed chart but at $60 a bottle is it really worth it?

A few years back I had some good success using just a jiffy pellets and not much else (I started with clonex and humidity dome but honestly found they did better without the dome and clonex made no difference when I stopped using) with about a 90% success rate so I know it's not strictly needed but is it something I should have in my arsenal?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Secretchief

Vegetating
User ID
I will grab a gel, more wondering about the vitamin/hormone feeds they sell, I am curious if anyone can make a good case for them, or if it's one of those things that you only need if your not being clean or have other issues

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Never found the need to fuss over them. Just usually coated in gel for about a inch up from the cut, place them in rockwool, and straight into a heated clone box until roots protruded out of the rockwool. From there, they'd go into a DWC setup with a EC around 0.4 - 0.6. Bobs your uncle.. if he'll accept you as kin

Top Bottom