Clean spuds

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Sure does the army worm family is vast and a headache for big agg and the home gardener.
Tried to share landline story Here, shit computing skills farked that!
Maybe someone with skills could share it?✌

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Checkout the date the story was published. 😂

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
wondering if the moths are attracted to high nitrogen fertilizer because corn / maize is fertilized allot with N
lots of N = lots of growth & in turn thinner cell walls making it preferred for chewing insects to have a easier feed

the worm eventually ends up in the soil & turns into a moth just under the surface to start the life cycle again
again just wondering if a thriving beneficial soil life wouldn't take the worm out B4 it becomes a moth but i guess
in a field soil surface would most likely be dry which means no beneficial biology to do there thing

Abnormal÷curiosity

Vegetating
User ID
Hay farmer was he ?
Used to be grew up he's dad had a dairy farm around Nabiac or gloster some where around there thay git swindled outts the land tho I think. Growing g up he always Hd a vege garden and he used to grow staghorns n stuff wish I got Into it more when I was a kid could have learned heaps I think all he used to do was add lime n compost my other pop had a farm tho thay had to sell when he got cancer tho I think the seeds always been there ay just took a while to germinate

Top Bottom