Classic reddit thread

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pixie

Baked
User ID
A dating app for the Trans community or a reference for a slutty black man \ woman . So I read fucked if I know . Can someone log in and see if I am right 🤣🤣🤣

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Came across this a couple weeks ago. If it's true, this guy is in the know.. especially considering he isn't in oz 🧐
01.jpg
02.jpg

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
aww fuck, this is my time to shine. I was using reddit since around 2010 but haven't been on it for the last 6 months or so because a lot of people these days are facebook refugees and don't know how to have a conversation and just talk bullshit and don't listen.

I've had plenty of discussions in the AUS growing threads trying to give people advice but the dumb cunts fuck their plants up and the dumber cunts look upon them as growing masters and therefore listen to their shit advice.

It aggravated me to the point where I just never went back. I might now though, ruffle a few feathers again, have some fun, maybe someone will listen. Most of you know what I'm like, I'm friendly, I'll help you out, but if you keep being a dickhead then It's game on.
Here's the most recent fuckwit from my post history, just you wait until I find the conversations with /u/hippieflowermama 'cos that bitch is cray cray (and doesn't listen to friendly advice).

Screenshot 2022-11-07 194917.png

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Please jeebus, let Able_Unable into this forum so they can safely post photos of their awesome grow :D

Screenshot 2022-11-07 200447.png

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
This is her, she's a fucking moron (the pink text is my custom label I made for her so she stood out on my end when browsing)

Screenshot 2022-11-07 201701.png

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
More of the conversation, it's amazing how many of these dumb fucks delete their posts after you call them out.

Screenshot 2022-11-07 202124.png

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Ahhh, here we go, it seems she has deleted her account but good old reveddit saves the day again.

Does anyone have any opinions on her 'defol/lollipopping' skills?

4uk6xabq5h581.jpg

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
aww fuck, this is my time to shine. I was using reddit since around 2010 but haven't been on it for the last 6 months or so because a lot of people these days are facebook refugees and don't know how to have a conversation and just talk bullshit and don't listen.

I've had plenty of discussions in the AUS growing threads trying to give people advice but the dumb cunts fuck their plants up and the dumber cunts look upon them as growing masters and therefore listen to their shit advice.

It aggravated me to the point where I just never went back. I might now though, ruffle a few feathers again, have some fun, maybe someone will listen. Most of you know what I'm like, I'm friendly, I'll help you out, but if you keep being a dickhead then It's game on.
Here's the most recent fuckwit from my post history, just you wait until I find the conversations with /u/hippieflowermama 'cos that bitch is cray cray (and doesn't listen to friendly advice).

View attachment 27170
You get em mate!! 🤣
Good to see ya back!!

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
You get em mate!! 🤣
Good to see ya back!!
Cheers mate, had a bit of a rough time for a while there but I'm back now.
I've got 5 Gorilla Glue auto seeds that have been in inbound customs since the 30th of October, they're in breeder packs but hopefully they come through. Otherwise I'll order them again and stealth them.

The reason why I chose autos is because I want to experiment with the wick method, so basically 2 plants will be fed coco nutrients manually, and another 2 will be fed with the wick method.

See which ones win.
I haven't decided what to do with the 5th seed but I might just train it as much as possible and pit it against the others.

Edit: oh and I also chose autos because they're smaller, I don't need another knock on the door.

Top Bottom