Cheaper Nutes

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Hey all. Recently decided to upgrade my setup to a flood table. Will be using more nutrients so I was thinking of changing to raw salts and just mixing up my own bottles which would last a bit longer for less $$$.. I was wondering if anyone has used any of these nutes with success and/or should I just pay extra for the bottles;

- Ozi Magic Monsta Powder Grow/Bloom

- Anarchy Base A/B Nutrient Powder ANALYSIS: 4 -3.5 -8

- Liquid Science Grow/Bloom Powder

Can't seem to find the NPK for the others.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
I use greenhouse salts for coco. Works for me. 500g makes about 900 l and costs$50. Cal Mag and pk are extra. The cal mag and pk need a little help from a mortar and pestle to dissolve.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
The Peters excel finisher is something I always wanted to try out.. about $16 for a Kg, 13.5.20 with added cal and mag.
Screenshot_2023-09-08-11-00-15-35.png
Always wanted to try the 15:5:15 grow and 13-5-20 finisher in some Coco but I've been liking the living soil lately.

Last edited:

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Thanks heaps everyone. After browsing all the listed fertilizers I ended up finding both grow and bloom powders which I will probably end up getting.

JR Peters Inc Jack's 24-8-16 and
Jack's 10-30-20 Blossom Booster.

Just under $200 for both 11kg bags sent locally. 2kg bags listed for $80 on other sites.

Was tempted to go for the greencare bag but would rather not split it up (extra shipping costs etc). Thanks again all

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Mate, if that doesn't do you a bloody while there's a problem haha. That's a good amount and a nice choice.
Thanks heaps everyone. After browsing all the listed fertilizers I ended up finding both grow and bloom powders which I will probably end up getting.

JR Peters Inc Jack's 24-8-16 and
Jack's 10-30-20 Blossom Booster.

Just under $200 for both 11kg bags sent locally. 2kg bags listed for $80 on other sites.

Was tempted to go for the greencare bag but would rather not split it up (extra shipping costs etc). Thanks again all

Top Bottom