Cheap vapes

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
So my wife has got onto the Medicinal (waiting for TGA and after new years before dropping money and waiting for delivery, for that TUB!), mainly so that when it's dry we can pay the exorbitant prices to get her some, and also the Medicinal card so she don't have to be too sketchy having a toke outside on a night.
Our usual supply, I know what goes into it, secondary supply is always top notch, but varies but as I don't know, can never be 100% what's in it (in saying that, have never had any tight as fuck, no smell, hairy PGR so that's one thing). So not really bothered about the 'quality' of black market vs medical, although it'd be interesting to see how she goes with the 20% stuff that is 'certified' vs what we/she thinks is quality.

Anyways, she's a pipe and joint smoker at home, but can't roll so I do that for her.
She's flying interstate in a few months and doesn't really want to fly with her pipe, and I'm not going.
She needs a vape for a few days, basically flying for a concert so yeah, fuck that she needs to toke.

Obviously the more expensive mighty medic etc are what we'd be after if; a. We had the funds to drop on it, and b. She actually wanted to vape it full time.

TL/dr;
The cheap vape in the link below.
Fine for a couple days so she can Medicate before and after (fuck it, during) the concert?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Or.... Just buy a cheap unused pipe to fly with and dispose of afterwards before the trip home?

If that vape is ok, then atleast she can have a sneaky puff in the smoking area during the concert 🤷🏻‍♂️

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
So my wife has got onto the Medicinal (waiting for TGA and after new years before dropping money and waiting for delivery, for that TUB!), mainly so that when it's dry we can pay the exorbitant prices to get her some, and also the Medicinal card so she don't have to be too sketchy having a toke outside on a night.
Our usual supply, I know what goes into it, secondary supply is always top notch, but varies but as I don't know, can never be 100% what's in it (in saying that, have never had any tight as fuck, no smell, hairy PGR so that's one thing). So not really bothered about the 'quality' of black market vs medical, although it'd be interesting to see how she goes with the 20% stuff that is 'certified' vs what we/she thinks is quality.

Anyways, she's a pipe and joint smoker at home, but can't roll so I do that for her.
She's flying interstate in a few months and doesn't really want to fly with her pipe, and I'm not going.
She needs a vape for a few days, basically flying for a concert so yeah, fuck that she needs to toke.

Obviously the more expensive mighty medic etc are what we'd be after if; a. We had the funds to drop on it, and b. She actually wanted to vape it full time.

TL/dr;
Fine for a couple days so she can Medicate before and after (fuck it, during) the concert?

Even if ya misses has a medical prescription she's not allowed to be just vaping anywhere she likes.
$40 is a very cheap for a vape. Let us know how well it works if ya buy it.

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Y
Even if ya misses has a medical prescription she's not allowed to be just vaping anywhere she likes.
$40 is a very cheap for a vape. Let us know how well it works if ya buy it.
Yeah, we found that out.
Only real guidance (Honolulu (sp?) ) we found was no law explicitly prohibits vaping in designated smoking areas, but don't be a dick if police/security ask you to not, so that's what we're going with.

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
just wanted to say

imo it's not the high THC content or 20% & above , it's the combination of cannabinoids that'll give you the high , so a 12% could be more full on than a 20% given the combinations involved , if breeders spend more time on THC levels while other cannabinoids are ignored we could be selling ourselves short

this is nothing new btw , we've done this with food crops for years choosing yields over any other metric , it's one of the reasons CBD products come mostly from Hemp as far as i know , Hemp breeders were forced to breed strains that were below X percent THC , they ignored the CBD content so it went through the roof , which i guess you could argue that's a good thing but there are lots of other cannabinoids other than THC & CBD

sorry no info on vapes apart from saying i use a firefly 2 vape which was gifted to me , works alright i guess without comparing it to anything else

RidingOnwards

Vegetating
User ID

TL/dr;

I’ve had a few different types of these and can never seem to get a decent “hit” off them, pity really cos a bong is just so full on in comparison..
Tried with heat right up n some good northern lights bud ground good
Full pelt n about 20 draws n barely any high

Same bud in a bong, one draw, super hit.🤷‍♂️

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I’ve had a few different types of these and can never seem to get a decent “hit” off them, pity really cos a bong is just so full on in comparison..

Hmm, might just get one for her to see.
I can roll 0.5-1g in a joint for her and she'll come back and have a cone right after, so if it don't hit it might not be any good for her travels. :/

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
just wanted to say

imo it's not the high THC content or 20% & above , it's the combination of cannabinoids that'll give you the high , so a 12% could be more full on than a 20% given the combinations involved , if breeders spend more time on THC levels while other cannabinoids are ignored we could be selling ourselves short

this is nothing new btw , we've done this with food crops for years choosing yields over any other metric , it's one of the reasons CBD products come mostly from Hemp as far as i know , Hemp breeders were forced to breed strains that were below X percent THC , they ignored the CBD content so it went through the roof , which i guess you could argue that's a good thing but there are lots of other cannabinoids other than THC & CBD

sorry no info on vapes apart from saying i use a firefly 2 vape which was gifted to me , works alright i guess without comparing it to anything else
That makes sense. I guess unless breeders say exactly what cannabinoids they test for, we're still in the blind about strain effects without actually testing (using) them ourselves :/.
And then there's the environmental factors that would come I to play with the growing of said strains!

Pikey

Baked
User ID
She can ask her doctor to prescribe a oil/rosin cart ...could be a good option 🤷‍♂️. Or gummies, but having said that I've tried some "medical" gummies and they were pretty shit considering the $s they ask for them.

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
That makes sense. I guess unless breeders say exactly what cannabinoids they test for, we're still in the blind about strain effects without actually testing (using) them ourselves :/.
And then there's the environmental factors that would come I to play with the growing of said strains!
i guess what i'm saying is i don't think going by THC content is the best way , it's not possible i guess with med canna but choosing a strain by the terpenes & whether the smell excites your senses is probably going to determine your pleasurable experience more so than THC % imo

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID

Do you usually smoke? if so you might have a tolerance break of a week or so to make a difference.
Vape stone is a fair bit different .I vape most of the time and when I smoke it does hit a lot harder and different. I find the smoke is heavier and dirtier and maybe darker if that makes any sense at all.
I find the vape a cleaner and clearer type stone.
But that's just my take on it.✌️

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Do you usually smoke? if so you might have a tolerance break of a week or so to make a difference.
Vape stone is a fair bit different .I vape most of the time and when I smoke it does hit a lot harder and different. I find the smoke is heavier and dirtier and maybe darker if that makes any sense at all.
I find the vape a cleaner and clearer type stone.
But that's just my take on it.✌️
great description, agree on the dirty high vs cleaner high

Top Bottom