Chasing supplies

cromagnonman

Germinating
User ID
Yeah Nimbin is great, haven't been there for about 15 years but last time I was there you basically have people walking up to your car as soon as you park asking if you want anything.
Perhaps I've been unlucky but in my experience what I have got there has always been cheap but not the best quality.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Stiritup420

Vegetating
User ID
Hey all,

A little about myself:
Basically an introvert who used to smoke quite a lot and used to grow a bit of my own.
Settled down had kids etc so stopped growing, have been working in an industry for nearly a decade which did regular drug testing etc so I didn't keep in contact with any old suppliers and hence have nobody to buy bud from any more.

Reluctant to buy online for multiple reasons, and also a bit reluctant to try sign up for medical.
Anybody have any tips on finding a local seller? FWIW I'm based south of Brisbane.
Hi mate. I'm south of Brisbane too and can say looking for a local seller could be very painful. Still a lot of PGR out there. If you do my advice is to never buy anything unless you see it first. PGR is everywhere and you are just throwing money in the trash with that shit.

Growing is still the best way if you can. Here you will find a lot of resources for that. Best thing i ever did was grow it.

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
Hi mate. I'm south of Brisbane too and can say looking for a local seller could be very painful. Still a lot of PGR out there. If you do my advice is to never buy anything unless you see it first. PGR is everywhere and you are just throwing money in the trash with that shit.

Growing is still the best way if you can. Here you will find a lot of resources for that. Best thing i ever did was grow it.
I guess in that respect it's a lot like growing your own food so you know what goes into it. Black market commercial growers don't care about your lungs, that's for sure.

Top Bottom