CBD oil & first hand experience ?

Smegma

Germinating
User ID
So I know that weed is fucking good for you !!! And as pain relief, it's good shit. Question is, as I'm about to get me guts cut right open again on the table, has anyone had first/second hand experience on how good CBD oil is as pain relief / blocking pain receptors and all that stuff. ( As I just got me mits in some )
Thanks in advance

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
So I know that weed is fucking good for you !!! And as pain relief, it's good shit. Question is, as I'm about to get me guts cut right open again on the table, has anyone had first/second hand experience on how good CBD oil is as pain relief / blocking pain receptors and all that stuff. ( As I just got me mits in some )
Thanks in advance
Not sure about cbd but I know when I have a headache or feel sick one or 2 bongs later all pain and sickness vanishes and I just feel stoned

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
I have an ongoing issue with kidney stones, osteo arthritis, and blood pressure. I can tell you for sure that smoko sorts out the osteo arth pain. And it’s quick. If it’s good stuff, 10 mins and I’m in a good mood And can function, depending on the strain.

I spoke to the doctor about cbd oil the other day, and his suggestion was cbd is effective also, but slower to work. About 45 mins to an hour to really kick in.
As I haven’t tried cbd on it’s own, this info is second hand.

if I were going through major surgery, I would consider both, in moderation. Either way I would go the weed route over opioids any day.

last time I had stones removed, I didn’t take any endone, oxy or tramadol post op. I walked the pain off. If I would have had some weed, that would have helped.

Green_Sick

Vegetating
User ID
I don't smoke but I do take hash paste decarbed into coconut oil...green dragon?
I don't know about the amount of CBD in the oil I'm taking but I know it has a lot of THC.
It is awesome for pain and I can finally eat.
It has completely changed and improved the quality of my life.
I've been as straight as an arrow my whole life and I was dead set against 'drugs' of any kind.
The medical system screwed me over and I found OIL as a last ditch effort to find comfort and relief.

I'm now a believer.

Smegma

Germinating
User ID
I don't smoke but I do take hash paste decarbed into coconut oil...green dragon?
I don't know about the amount of CBD in the oil I'm taking but I know it has a lot of THC.
It is awesome for pain and I can finally eat.
It has completely changed and improved the quality of my life.
I've been as straight as an arrow my whole life and I was dead set against 'drugs' of any kind.
The medical system screwed me over and I found OIL as a last ditch effort to find comfort and relief.

I'm now a believer.
Thats fantastic that your quality of life has dramatically improven. It doesn't matter how you take it but it's so good that it's helping in more ways than one

krazykatz69

Blooming
User ID
I take CBD every day for arthritis in my knee - not sure if it is placebo or not but I feel that it relieves most of the pain. Not sure how it would go as an alternative to a heavy pain killer like oxy etc. I reckon THC oil would be your best bet or even 50/50 THC/CBD oil.

F

freddie

I turned up in Canada after a long flight unable to keep my back straight, in a lot of pain. Went straight to a cannabis dispensary and got some buds along with CBD oil. I took the CBD oil first as it was early morning and I don't like to get high in the day, and it seemed to help heaps. I have a chronic degenerative back condition and from experience normally when I feel that bad I'd be fucked for a week. Anyway, i was able to enjoy my holiday, even did grueling mountain hikes.

I think it works for pain, but combined with THC is even better. I trust CBD so much that I am growing a CBD plant with less than 1% THC. Never thought I'd do that. Only a seedling but I plan on vaping it and making oil once it matures.

CBD would want to work given it's price. Ridiculous prices.

Last edited by a moderator:

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
Thanks in advance
I'm getting mine via a script.
They started me off on a digestible (non-smokable) CBD oil, but I wasn't getting the benefit.
They changed it up to a 1:1 CBD/THC digestible oil, I did receive a benefit from it, only it took time to kick in.
The script was changed again to a THC flower (Bud), and for me, this works.

Through all of this what I have found is that what can work wonders for one may have no benefit to another. It truly can be a case of trial and error to find what may best meet your needs. You state you're '...about to get me guts cut right open...' for me it was my head they chopped open, so a totally different set of nerves involved, therefore trying to draw a straight line of comparison is near on impossible.
My initial aim in using canna was to eliminate the opiates from my diet and although I have reduced my need for opiates and reduced the strength of opiate by using canna, I still find I need an opiate when the pain overwhelms me.

Smegma

Germinating
User ID
I'm getting mine via a script.
They started me off on a digestible (non-smokable) CBD oil, but I wasn't getting the benefit.
They changed it up to a 1:1 CBD/THC digestible oil, I did receive a benefit from it, only it took time to kick in.
The script was changed again to a THC flower (Bud), and for me, this works.

Through all of this what I have found is that what can work wonders for one may have no benefit to another. It truly can be a case of trial and error to find what may best meet your needs. You state you're '...about to get me guts cut right open...' for me it was my head they chopped open, so a totally different set of nerves involved, therefore trying to draw a straight line of comparison is near on impossible.
My initial aim in using canna was to eliminate the opiates from my diet and although I have reduced my need for opiates and reduced the strength of opiate by using canna, I still find I need an opiate when the pain overwhelms me.
Thanks for a great reply Merlin.
Some good information.
I'm going to save the paperwork and not worry about the script though.

Top Bottom