CBD gold and Sour diesel

RidingOnwards

Vegetating
User ID
In the other larger tent I have a cbd gold in the middle 5 weeks, and surrounded by old fox’s sour diesel auto regs I’m growing out for a seed run to contribute a good few for comps.

Same as my others, distilled water, grow lush nutes ph’d to 6.5 in coco and pearlite.

Rear middle sour diesel looks a bit runty, see how it goes others look good, might be a male I won’t need.

Edit:- the cbd gold here is 5 weeks the sour diesel are only 2 weeks

I had to move the cbd in with these cos my other tent is on 12/12, n it needs more veg, I’ll move it back when ready to flip and leave the autos on own with more room.

Attachments

• IMG_6256.jpeg
    IMG_6256.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Is that cbd gold from cg on Gold Coast ?
Grew a couple a while back and besides a mutant claw that protruded from the top node they grew pretty well especially when I sent said claw to middle earth
I really thought cbd plants would be different some how, but no same,same
Very unique smell, yours looks very healthy

RidingOnwards

Vegetating
User ID
Is that cbd gold from cg on Gold Coast ?
Grew a couple a while back and besides a mutant claw that protruded from the top node they grew pretty well especially when I sent said claw to middle earth
I really thought cbd plants would be different some how, but no same,same
Very unique smell, yours looks very healthy
Yeah mate this was from CG

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
In the other larger tent I have a cbd gold in the middle 5 weeks, and surrounded by old fox’s sour diesel auto regs I’m growing out for a seed run to contribute a good few for comps.

Same as my others, distilled water, grow lush nutes ph’d to 6.5 in coco and pearlite.

Rear middle sour diesel looks a bit runty, see how it goes others look good, might be a male I won’t need.

Edit:- the cbd gold here is 5 weeks the sour diesel are only 2 weeks

I had to move the cbd in with these cos my other tent is on 12/12, n it needs more veg, I’ll move it back when ready to flip and leave the autos on own with more room.
Good stuff, but it's not my autos. Theyre freebies from Ethos(sealed packs). Good or bad, the breeder either gets the brickbats or bouquet. Lol.

Top Bottom