Cavemen seeds just got raided

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Cavemen seeds recently got busted by NSW Police. "Allegedly" In possession of 9000 seeds amongst other things. Hope they can't access the website, to obtain customer details. A fucked situation for Caveman and Aus bean customers. Authorities seem hell bent on clamping down on beans in Aus. It's time for TSE to activate Marketplace. FUCK THE POLICE. 👎

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
saw something about this on Reddit but couldnt comfirm if it was caveman or someone else
is there a news link ?

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Now MC is available one might think that this was always on the cards

Big Pharma need their investment protected

The prices are ridiculous for a medicine which doesn't cost any more than growing at crop of tomatoes using same techniques

The real squeeze started before coved, then covid

Unlike other high price medicine MC can be grown at home , the less that have access to seeds the better for MC suppliers

Being old has 1 advantage I guess , we were never able to buy seeds back then so a successful pollin chuck was essential to obtain more seeds for next season

Having mates with similar interests allowed for new genes to be introduced keeping your crops fresh and more diversity

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Cavemen seeds recently got busted by NSW Police. "Allegedly" In possession of 9000 seeds amongst other things. Hope they can't access the website, to obtain customer details. A fucked situation for Caveman and Aus bean customers. Authorities seem hell bent on clamping down on beans in Aus. It's time for TSE to activate Marketplace. FUCK THE POLICE. 👎
Was only a matter of time. Surprised it took them this long. I’d say cops have purchase details and delivery address of most if not all of the customers.

R3za92

Baked
User ID

Indy

Misfit
User ID

Bloody Facebook!

"St Georges Basin pair charged with alleged interstate drug operation following dramatic raid​

A vast drugs cache containing more than 9000 cannabis seeds has been seized from a home on the state’s South Coast following a months-long investigation into the alleged interstate drug operation.

Nathan Schmidt

less than 2 min read
July 14, 2022 - 11:46AM
The South Coast News

A vast drugs cache containing more than 9000 cannabis seeds has been seized from a home in St Georges Basin, near Jervis Bay, following a months-long investigation into the alleged interstate drug operation.
Officers from Strike Force Superba raided the home on Island Point Rd at about 8.15am on Wednesday, where they arrested a 35-year-old man and a 37-year-old woman on multiple drug charges.

During their search, officers allegedly uncovered an additional 1.2kg of cannabis leaf and magic mushrooms, as well as cash, electronic devices, and items consistent with drug supply.

The arrest comes more than two months after NSW Police established the strike force unit to investigate information provided to officers that cannabis seeds were being sold online to interstate buyers.

Officers attached to the South East Region Enforcement Squad, seized 76 packages of cannabis seeds from a post office in Vincentia on July 7, with assistance from Southern High Visibility Police and the Domestic Violence High Risk Offenders Team.

A further 72 parcels were then seized from the same post office on Tuesday.

The man and woman were taken to Nowra Police Station, where the man was charged with 13 offences, including seven counts of supplying a prohibited drug, five counts of cause to be carried by post article with controlled drug or plant, and dealing with the proceeds of crime.

The woman was charged with 12 offences, including six counts of supplying a prohibited drug, five counts of cause to be carried by post article with controlled drug or plant, and, dealing with the proceeds of crime.

The pair were granted conditional bail to appear in Nowra Local Court on August 16.

Police will allege the seeds were imported from Europe and North America before being sold nationally.

Inquiries under Strike Force Superba will continue."

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Bloody Facebook!

"St Georges Basin pair charged with alleged interstate drug operation following dramatic raid​

A vast drugs cache containing more than 9000 cannabis seeds has been seized from a home on the state’s South Coast following a months-long investigation into the alleged interstate drug operation.

Nathan Schmidt

less than 2 min read
July 14, 2022 - 11:46AM
The South Coast News

A vast drugs cache containing more than 9000 cannabis seeds has been seized from a home in St Georges Basin, near Jervis Bay, following a months-long investigation into the alleged interstate drug operation.
Officers from Strike Force Superba raided the home on Island Point Rd at about 8.15am on Wednesday, where they arrested a 35-year-old man and a 37-year-old woman on multiple drug charges.

During their search, officers allegedly uncovered an additional 1.2kg of cannabis leaf and magic mushrooms, as well as cash, electronic devices, and items consistent with drug supply.

The arrest comes more than two months after NSW Police established the strike force unit to investigate information provided to officers that cannabis seeds were being sold online to interstate buyers.

Officers attached to the South East Region Enforcement Squad, seized 76 packages of cannabis seeds from a post office in Vincentia on July 7, with assistance from Southern High Visibility Police and the Domestic Violence High Risk Offenders Team.

A further 72 parcels were then seized from the same post office on Tuesday.

The man and woman were taken to Nowra Police Station, where the man was charged with 13 offences, including seven counts of supplying a prohibited drug, five counts of cause to be carried by post article with controlled drug or plant, and dealing with the proceeds of crime.

The woman was charged with 12 offences, including six counts of supplying a prohibited drug, five counts of cause to be carried by post article with controlled drug or plant, and, dealing with the proceeds of crime.

The pair were granted conditional bail to appear in Nowra Local Court on August 16.

Police will allege the seeds were imported from Europe and North America before being sold nationally.

Inquiries under Strike Force Superba will continue."
Real mvp

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Ii hope no one's on that list

Looks like they have access to all computers etc

Some one wasn't happy with their seeds

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Now MC is available one might think that this was always on the cards

Big Pharma need their investment protected

The prices are ridiculous for a medicine which doesn't cost any more than growing at crop of tomatoes using same techniques

The real squeeze started before coved, then covid

Unlike other high price medicine MC can be grown at home , the less that have access to seeds the better for MC suppliers

Being old has 1 advantage I guess , we were never able to buy seeds back then so a successful pollin chuck was essential to obtain more seeds for next season

Having mates with similar interests allowed for new genes to be introduced keeping your crops fresh and more diversity
Shutting down access to beans in Aus is draconian measures for the prohibition agenda. Cavemen was legit and had some good genetics. Black market in Aus will simply go deeper. Mad Kunts are hell bent on protecting their new tax base from medicinal canna. In other breaking news, sales of Silver Thiosulphate in Aus are currently going through the roof. 😜

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Nah, Macca. Intercepted at a Post Office, I'm guessing they might've got a bit lazy and dropping bulk orders at only one or two joints which might've raised suspicion.

User ID
I could be wrong butbit seems regardless of all there tech and everything else thst goas into it it seems to me every time some one gets busted it is because of switches

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Shutting down access to beans in Aus is draconian measures for the prohibition agenda. Cavemen was legit and had some good genetics. Black market in Aus will simply go deeper. Mad Kunts are hell bent on protecting their new tax base from medicinal canna. In other breaking news, sales of Silver Thiosulphate in Aus are currently going through the roof. 😜
Cave man was never legit. He wasn’t even legit from a business perspective. Also wouldn’t trust his “genetics” as far as I could throw him.

After the cops are done I bet the tax man has a go as well.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Cave man was never legit. He wasn’t even legit from a business perspective. Also wouldn’t trust his “genetics” as far as I could throw him.

After the cops are done I bet the tax man has a go as well.
I only ever got breeders packs from him
never tried any other stuff

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Nah, Macca. Intercepted at a Post Office, I'm guessing they might've got a bit lazy and dropping bulk orders at only one or two joints which might've raised suspicion.
Or the cops made a few orders and tracked the tracking numbers back to the post office they where sent from. Took them a few months so even if they tried spreading them around I bet they would have got nabbed eventually.

Top Bottom