Cannabis oil from cabbage?

SeaOfGreenKing

Germinating
User ID
Happy Australia Day everyone! Today made me remember this, which may give you a laugh! 🤘

Okay... So for this story to make sense, please know that in New Zealand we refer to Cannabis leaf as "Cabbage". Bud we still call bud, but leaf is Cabbage.

It was back in 2000 on Australia Day. I'd been in Australia from NZ for six months, finally I met a bloke through my cousin who had good smoke... He kindly shares some smoke with me and we start chatting, out of interest he asks me...
"so what's the smoke situation like back in NZ?"

I begin to tell him about the amount of Cannabis oil around and how strong it can be, his eyes widen with interest. He tells me he's never had it and doesn't even know what it is, so I describe what it is and he asks the million dollar question...
"do you know how it's made?"

I tell him "Fuck yeah" ...I run through the process of making it and tell him we only need to find some Isopropyl and a pound of cabbage and I'll do a brew for him. Well he almost falls of his seat in excitement! I'll never forget the look of amazement on his face, it was like I just told him the recipe for the Elixir of life!

He stares me dead set in the eyes with all seriousness and says.... 🤓
"Do you mean to tell me, that if I go to Coles right now and get a pound of Cabbage.... we can make Cannabis Oil?"

After I managed to pick myself up off the floor and stop laughing... I then tell him that we call leaf, cabbage in NZ.

I'm not sure what was more funny. The look on his face when he thought we could make Cannabis oil from Cabbage.... or the look when I shattered his hope of making it from real cabbage :cool:

Cheers Everyone! 🍻

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Happy Australia Day everyone! Today made me remember this, which may give you a laugh! 🤘

Okay... So for this story to make sense, please know that in New Zealand we refer to Cannabis leaf as "Cabbage". Bud we still call bud, but leaf is Cabbage.

It was back in 2000 on Australia Day. I'd been in Australia from NZ for six months, finally I met a bloke through my cousin who had good smoke... He kindly shares some smoke with me and we start chatting, out of interest he asks me...

I begin to tell him about the amount of Cannabis oil around and how strong it can be, his eyes widen with interest. He tells me he's never had it and doesn't even know what it is, so I describe what it is and he asks the million dollar question...

I tell him "Fuck yeah" ...I run through the process of making it and tell him we only need to find some Isopropyl and a pound of cabbage and I'll do a brew for him. Well he almost falls of his seat in excitement! I'll never forget the look of amazement on his face, it was like I just told him the recipe for the Elixir of life!

"Do you mean to tell me, that if I go to Coles right now and get a pound of Cabbage.... we can make Cannabis Oil?"

After I managed to pick myself up off the floor and stop laughing... I then tell him that we call leaf, cabbage in NZ.

I'm not sure what was more funny. The look on his face when he thought we could make Cannabis oil from Cabbage.... or the look when I shattered his hope of making it from real cabbage :cool:

Cheers Everyone! 🍻
Jesus turned water into wine. Apparently. Written in the big book (bible) somewhere. So must be true 😂

Matsu

Vegetating
User ID

Cheers Everyone! 🍻
Pmsl!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom