Canna Bio

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Right so my next question would be what the fark is in my bottles do I continue using it or find another bottle
Does the nutrient company have a website, with an email contact? I'd try to contact them.

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Right so my next question would be what the fark is in my bottles do I continue using it or find another bottle
I reckon it would be fine? Hopefully someone else can chime in with some better info though but labelling error is the only thing I can think of? Unless it means something else lol. Have never used those nutes before

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
i used canna bio many years ago along with the boost , they were "allot" cheaper back then , assuming the ingredients haven't changed

i would suggest don't get caught up on the numbers @Hudo they really don't mean much , it's the ingredients that was the interesting bit

can't remember that far back but amino acids & plant ferments & lots of sugars in the 3 bottles , veganic was the term thrown around back then , a guy called Kyle Kushman was big on youtube & a big user of canna bio until he was promoting his own range of veganic nutrients , he was also associated with a popular strain of the time which i think was called girl scout cookies

i would also suggest you could use vega for the whole grow & i don't think there would be a noticeable difference from using both , i think the boost added a little more to the terpene content in terms of enhancement of what the plant already consists of

Hudo

Baked
User ID
i used canna bio many years ago along with the boost , they were "allot" cheaper back then , assuming the ingredients haven't changed

i would suggest don't get caught up on the numbers @Hudo they really don't mean much , it's the ingredients that was the interesting bit
Thanks mate

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I've noticed this with canna nutes in general...the Terra was quoted as 3:1:4 on the site and I received 3-0-3. The Coco was quoted 5:4:3 together but I received 5:0:1 and 1:2:2, so 6:2:3. The bio was different NPK everywhere I checked, but I received 3:1:6 for both, so it is confusing..

Same with the massive bloom from GP. Has 1:2:3 boost written on the bottle but 0.33-0.33-0.66 on the analysis.

From what I can see the only difference between the bio Vega and Flores is the hops extract which is supposed to do something for flower but I've never looked into it.

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID

can't remember that far back but amino acids & plant ferments & lots of sugars in the 3 bottles , veganic was the term thrown around back then , a guy called Kyle Kushman was big on youtube & a big user of canna bio until he was promoting his own range of veganic nutrients , he was also associated with a popular strain of the time which i think was called girl scout cookies

i would also suggest you could use vega for the whole grow & i don't think there would be a noticeable difference from using both , i think the boost added a little more to the terpene content in terms of enhancement of what the plant already consists of
Hi Itchy,I thought kushmans claim to fame was"strawberry cough"?

Hudo

Baked
User ID
I've noticed this with canna nutes in general...the Terra was quoted as 3:1:4 on the site and I received 3-0-3. The Coco was quoted 5:4:3 together but I received 5:0:1 and 1:2:2, so 6:2:3. The bio was different NPK everywhere I checked, but I received 3:1:6 for both, so it is confusing..

Same with the massive bloom from GP. Has 1:2:3 boost written on the bottle but 0.33-0.33-0.66 on the analysis.

From what I can see the only difference between the bio Vega and Flores is the hops extract which is supposed to do something for flower but I've never looked into it.
Ok.. looks like the old bait and switch routine as long as it works isuppose

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Ok.. looks like the old bait and switch routine as long as it works isuppose
One thing I've noticed is that their Analysis for Terra and coco adds up if you add cannazym. For example, when I purchased Terra a few years back it was listed as 3:1:4 and 2:2:4 but I received 3:0:3 and 2:1:3. The cannazym was 0:1:1 making 3:1:4 and 2:2:4.

It looks like they changed their ratios a while ago, but my guess is that stock took a while to catch up here in Aus as coco is now sold as 4:0:1:0 and 1:2:2:1, and cannazym is now 0:2:1, when added together is 5:4:3:1. When I purchased Coco and zym a while back it was definitely 5:0:1:0, 1:2:2:1 and 0:1:1:0 making 6:3:4:1.

The new bottles also have different labeling in general, so I'd say there was a half ass implementation of a product revamp that took a while to catch up here. looks like shops got new imagery and product descriptions but were selling the old stock for up to a year in some cases.

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
sometimes it's labeling laws that have changed rather than the bottle ingredients , can't remember the bottle now but one of them was originally a organic product but because of a change in input recognition the bottle had the organic label removed , it was exactly the same product but bureaucrats moved the goal posts for better or worse , maybe a different law of measuring in the country or origin
could also be the manufacturer found a cheaper way to make the product or a cheaper input that , in there eyes , does the same thing , who knows , see what @Hudo 's email reply says but in general those numbers aren't that important imho

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
@itchybro . I agree numbers aren't that important. But I believe the comparative K to N ratios in this instance, might be. Twice the amount of K than N for a veg nute, would concern me. For a short 4 week veg might be fine, but a longer, say 12 weeks veg with continual high ratios of K, could ( ?) create an issue of potassium excess in the later veg period. The longer we overfeed K during veg, the higher the risk could become.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
@itchybro . I agree numbers aren't that important. But I believe the comparative K to N ratios in this instance, might be. Twice the amount of K than N for a veg nute, would concern me. For a short 4 week veg might be fine, but a longer, say 12 weeks veg with continual high ratios of K, could ( ?) create an issue of potassium excess in the later veg period. The longer we overfeed K during veg, the higher the risk could become.
I was thinking the same when I purchased the bio line , but then noticed that Cannas feed charts recommend flipping around week two-four from what I saw, so you're onto that one.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Yeah I only fed them the Vega for about 2 weeks before flip they vegged just in the soil itself without anything for first 2

Top Bottom