C,A,Clinics/ Pissing me right off

Dingo2023

Germinating
User ID
Hi Crew,Well I am truly Pissed right off now.
I spoke to C,A,Clinics today an asked them to send my new scripts to Medigreen Pharmacy in Victoria.

The person that I spoke with at C,A,Clinics sent my new scripts & Doctors TGA aprovel to the wrong email address,The person at C,A,Clinics was fucking lazy to look up medigreen dispensary email addrees.
I would love to shove a Rocket up her asshole to help her along an get her shit together. This lady if you could call her that should get the boot an sent on her way.

I wonder how many more people this person has fucked around like this.

When I spoke with this lady you could hear her dog barking in the back ground plus you could hear all the car's noises going by up the road .she must of been working from home outside in the back yard.

Lift your game C,A,Clinics ,As you will loose more of your clients.

As far as Medigreen go I can say that they were very very helpful an went outta there way to help me an were very prompt with all there reply's to my phone call's & emails.

After these new scripts run out of repeats I will be changing to { MediGreen clinic } for all my medical cannabis needs.

Regards,Dingo2023.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Seems the providers are facing some pressure….

Got this email from Cannihelp this week:

Dear Billy,

We wanted to let you know that we are dropping our prices. From 1st April 2024, we will be offering a bulk billed (or free if not eligible for bulk billing) initial appointment with one of our prescribers. Standard follow up appointments will also be bulk billed, or provided at no cost to patients up to 5 times a year.

Full details of our new pricing structure can be found on our website.

If you have already booked and paid for an appointment after 1st April, then you will be provided with a full refund - Please sit tight whilst our finance team organises this.

We look forward to working with you on your journey towards better health. You can book your next appointment online now or give our reception team a call.

With best wishes,

The Cann I Help Team

info@cannihelp.com.au

1800 044 357

Top Bottom