Buzzo's Latest RC Stuff

Buzzo

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
91
Buzzo's latest RC Stuff.

The Aircraft is a Hanger 9 Valiant 20CC.....It's 2.2m Wing Span and I have a Stinger 26CC Engine in her.

The LOSI is brand New and I have only just run it in with the New High Compression Piston Squished Head and Tune Pipe.
It has a Zenoha 35.2CC Engine......Who says 2 Stroke RC is DEAD!
Not me I love my 2 Stroke shit...FUCK ELECTRIC CRAP!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1950.jpg
    IMG_1950.jpg
    955.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1951.jpg
    IMG_1951.jpg
    920.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1993.jpg
    IMG_1993.jpg
    569.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1994.jpg
    IMG_1994.jpg
    377.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1927.jpg
    IMG_1927.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2011.jpg
    IMG_2011.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2012.jpg
    IMG_2012.jpg
    828.5 KB · Views: 4

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
or

benn0

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
TSE Mod
User ID
291
Ever since I was young I wanted an engine propelled plane, so much that I started pulling apart old whipper snippers. I've noticed China has a plethora of engines of all sizes and piston combinations to fit on a fuselage as well as the electronics
 
Top Bottom