Bob's bitch

bob

Seedling
User ID
Hi everyone,I'm bob.just joined and am in first grow from mediseed and the ten AK autos I got are couple weeks away from being ready.all ten went the distance.one over metre tall only two are a bit small but still get QTR Oz from small ones,ok for outdoor and bad cold weather we been having.about to put 20 more autos down from mediseed let's hope they are as good.goodluck with your grows people

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Welcome bob. I've recently ran a few strains from medi. The amnesia autos from get pretty solid. Here's one that basically filled an 80x80 and hit close to 7 Oz. Ran another and hit 5.5 Oz.
IMG_20221224_115254.jpg
Their AK Autos get pretty solid as well. Had one full a 2x4 on its own.
IMG_20220724_180559.jpg
Just ran one of their chemdog #4s. Super frosty
IMG_20221228_100934.jpg
IMG20221215224134.jpg
Have two NYC diesel fems from mediseedman that just popped this morning as well so it'll be interesting to see how they go.

Only issue so far is the price. Up until customs became wankers I was getting 5 packs of Seedstockers gear for less than a single seed from mediseedman.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Welcome bob. I've recently ran a few strains from medi. The amnesia autos from get pretty solid. Here's one that basically filled an 80x80 and hit close to 7 Oz. Ran another and hit 5.5 Oz.
View attachment 29334
Their AK Autos get pretty solid as well. Had one full a 2x4 on its own.
View attachment 29335
Just ran one of their chemdog #4s. Super frosty
View attachment 29336
View attachment 29337
Have two NYC diesel fems from mediseedman that just popped this morning as well so it'll be interesting to see how they go.

Only issue so far is the price. Up until customs became wankers I was getting 5 packs of Seedstockers gear for less than a single seed from mediseedman.
Think your the only one with pics of finished plants from Mediseedsman I've seen mate!!

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Think your the only one with pics of finished plants from Mediseedsman I've seen mate!!
I've noticed that haha, all these rave reviews but never any pics. I take what I can get at the moment even if its upmarked, redistributed seeds. If I didn't get seeds from Herbie's through, I got all my stuff through caveman previously, and never had an issue. Ran chimp glue 2.0, sugar cookies, purple Passion, AK420 and purple punch autos from them and they were all spot on.

I went online after like a year or so of growing and both of these companies get some serious hate. crazy how your own experiences can be so different from everyone else's, and how lucky you can get in that regards.

When it comes to legitimacy, I wouldn't even be able to tell if they are legit bar them all matching their dominance (eg sativa or indica Dom) and being bloody good smoke.

You've got no idea how many people get super offended that I haven't had any bad purchases through anyone yet, and seem to think I'm immediately some paid bot lol, when in reality I can only convey my experience, and that's usually limited to "yep, seeds all rocked up and grew as expected"

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I've noticed that haha, all these rave reviews but never any pics. I take what I can get at the moment even if its upmarked, redistributed seeds. If I didn't get seeds from Herbie's through, I got all my stuff through caveman previously, and never had an issue. Ran chimp glue 2.0, sugar cookies, purple Passion, AK420 and purple punch autos from them and they were all spot on.

I went online after like a year or so of growing and both of these companies get some serious hate. crazy how your own experiences can be so different from everyone else's, and how lucky you can get in that regards.

When it comes to legitimacy, I wouldn't even be able to tell if they are legit bar them all matching their dominance (eg sativa or indica Dom) and being bloody good smoke.

You've got no idea how many people get super offended that I haven't had any bad purchases through anyone yet, and seem to think I'm immediately some paid bot lol, when in reality I can only convey my experience, and that's usually limited to "yep, seeds all rocked up and grew as expected"
Mate a picture speaks a 1000 words and it could never be more true than on this occasion!!
Yeah I used caveman a few times and never had a drama! Chip glue autos I grew were excellent smoke and some of the best I've had!!
All those grows were on OZ Stoners so they history now but I've still got the pics on old memory cards!!
I'll shove in me phone one day and dump all the pics into me media on here one day!

Yeah I'll happily smoke anything that's good I couldn't give a fuck about strains if it good it's good!
If I wasn't lucky enough to be given the seeds I have from the people I know on here and friends over the years I would do the same and get em wherever and how ever I could!!
I can count over 6 threads that have started just like this and the OP never returns!!
This one included I'll bet!! 😏

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Mate a picture speaks a 1000 words and it could never be more true than on this occasion!!
Yeah I used caveman a few times and never had a drama! Chip glue autos I grew were excellent smoke and some of the best I've had!!
All those grows were on OZ Stoners so they history now but I've still got the pics on old memory cards!!
I'll shove in me phone one day and dump all the pics into me media on here one day!

Yeah I'll happily smoke anything that's good I couldn't give a fuck about strains if it good it's good!
If I wasn't lucky enough to be given the seeds I have from the people I know on here and friends over the years I would do the same and get em wherever and how ever I could!!
I can count over 6 threads that have started just like this and the OP never returns!!
This one included I'll bet!! 😏
Everything from synergy automatic was absolutely A1 come to think of it. The gatorslade frost (strawberry cough cross blackberry Kush) was probably the most terped out shit my nose has had the pleasure of meeting, although it wasn't the biggest yielder.

The chimp glue holds a special place for me as it was my first indoor plant and first auto a few years back. Grew it under 77w worth of household globes (3x11w 6500k and 4x11w 2700k) in a 90x50. Ended up with around 85g.
IMG_20230105_203442.jpg
I still have the e27 splitter I used as a momento. I'm thinking about kitting it out again with 14w globes and giving it a run for old time sake.
IMG_20230105_203415.jpg

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Bunch of medi gear here. Have had 7/8 germ over the last few weeks.
NYC diesel at day 15
IMG20230122100953.jpg
Three sour diesel autos (one hasn't came up) at day 6.
IMG20230121104451.jpg
Two Chem #4 photos. Ones kinda stalled. Came up yesterday but hasn't really opened. The other popped 3 days ago.
IMG20230121104430.jpg
IMG20230121104435.jpg
Gave a NYC diesel and a sour d away like two weeks ago.

I'll probs keep the NYC diesel, and the two Chems. Maybe one of the sour diesels autos if I got the space. I've got a3x1.66 and 2.33x2.33 set up ATM, but can exchange the 70x70 for a 2x4 or another 3x1.66.

Top Bottom