Bloody white fly / thrips !??

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
All good. Might have to adjust my timer as I'm never around enough when it's lights out

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Hey crew
Long time no speak , I went off the grid a bit . Hope everyone’s doing well👍
growing some zkittlez off a mate and bloody hell I thought I had spider mites again - then I noticed they weren’t mites but tiny little 1-3mm larvae on my leaves that left white spots all over my leaves like the mites used too.

I read up a bit and Noticed when I shake the plants little tiny white flying things come up .
I’ve used some pyrethrum in a pump sprayer and coated the plants a couple of times but still looking quite bad

I’m about 5-6 weeks into flower was hoping to get to about 9 weeks or more but plants are looking ravaged by the pricks
I’ve got sticky yellow pads up but while they are catching them obviously there’s too many eggs hatching etc

any ideas could I use a bloody Moreton bomb in the tent hahaha think that would fuck the taste of my buds but wish I could :/

swear I’ve had just about every bug take turns on each grow - fungus gnats, mites, thrips . At least I’m slowly learning - degnat crushed shells on top of my coco medium now stops gnats , predator mites to kill the red mites , now to work on these white flys or thrips I think they are called
Any suggestions welcome please !!
Pure crop1 works a treat 👌

Reactions: Jaz
Top Bottom