Bitcoin and Litecoin payments now available

Mod

Administrator
Staff member
User ID
Hi all, as @Billygoat mentioned, we now can take payments for community membership and advertising using Bitcoin and Litecoin.

We have a in-house ran and owned BTCPay server so there are no fees syphoned off to companies like Coin Base. 100 percent of the transaction goes straight to TSE. Those of you using TOR can make payments through an onion site.

Recurring payments are not available when using Bitcoin or Litecoin, you will need to use the Once Off membership options. If you want recurring payments, please use the Credit Card option for PayPal transactions.

To use the Bitcoin or Litecoin payment method, you will need to own coin beforehand. We cannot take credit card payment and transfer it to coin. For the "new to crypto" members, I suggest using something like Coin Spot or Independent Reserve for your purchases. They will do a KYC check in you as per anti money laundering regulations. For the more advanced, use a peer to leer exchange over a VPN and deposit directly into your wallet for reduced network fees.

If you want help purchasing using Bitcoin or Litecoin, create a post in the help section and tag me. I'll get back to you when I can.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
Top Bottom