BIG bust in Coominya, north-west of Brisbane

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Purgs

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Those carbon filter vents wouldnt have any affect on a crop that size would it and what a waste of weed.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Silly bastards had a similar setup up this way (20 odd igloo's) that was no more than 150 metres from the Bruce Highway. I've been watching the property to see if it comes up on Gov Auctions. Even done a bit of research on the block, and they were shut down within 6 months of purchasing the property. The DC's wouldve only needed one Police Sniffer Dog to head up the Highway and get a sniff. I can only assume these Vietnamese syndicates aren't real bright, lol.

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Silly bastards had a similar setup up this way (20 odd igloo's) that was no more than 150 metres from the Bruce Highway. I've been watching the property to see if it comes up on Gov Auctions. Even done a bit of research on the block, and they were shut down within 6 months of purchasing the property. The DC's wouldve only needed one Police Sniffer Dog to head up the Highway and get a sniff. I can only assume these Vietnamese syndicates aren't real bright, lol.
Nope

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
It’s all personnel cuntstable i swear 👍 but on another note these Vietnamese grows are a problem and deserve the punishment they get the gready pgr growing fkrs could near bet ya house on it it’s grown with pgr the plants even sort of look like it short fat plants with Little Rock buds all over em they arrested 1 person Fkn good 1 fellas yas got the illegal immigrant waterer surely they could of watched n waited a bit n maybe arrested a few more Fkn imagine trimming all that😂😂😂 must have been Fkn flash/superman that 1 bloke to do all that😂

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
It’s all personnel cuntstable i swear 👍 but on another note these Vietnamese grows are a problem and deserve the punishment they get the gready pgr growing fkrs could near bet ya house on it it’s grown with pgr the plants even sort of look like it short fat plants with Little Rock buds all over em they arrested 1 person Fkn good 1 fellas yas got the illegal immigrant waterer surely they could of watched n waited a bit n maybe arrested a few more Fkn imagine trimming all that😂😂😂 must have been Fkn flash/superman that 1 bloke to do all that😂
There hard workers those Asians!!

Indy

Misfit
User ID
If you Pan in and look over in detail it's pretty piss poor setup on all levels.
These grow ops always look the same " shitty and unkept" with crappy lookin excuse for cannabis plants.
Yes a huge scale of crappyness! Greedy idiots!

Most what i've seen are reasonably tidy, which makes me think this one in particular might be a Cashed Up Bogan Grow. :p

Top Bottom