Best Way To Beat Roadside MDT?

CrazyKat

Germinating
User ID
Not sure if this has been covered already (didnt see it), but I was wondering what's the best way to beat a roadside mobile drug test? The old drag down the tongue test.

And how confident is your answer - should work / works most of the time / almost guaranteed (dont say stop smoking)?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

CrazyKat

Germinating
User ID
I happen to have a box (maybe 10) of the same tests the coppers use. happy to do a bit of a test. I have proven before that white vinegar works. welcome other suggestions.
Hey Billy, lets wait to see what the top 2 or 3 answers come back as. Then if you could do a proper test, with one being white vinegar, that would be fucken awesome. Really interested to see the results.
Not sure how to run the test so the different masking methods don't impact the results for each.

CrazyKat

Germinating
User ID
I always thought that if I use toothpaste and brush the shit out of my tongue and inside cheeks, then also rinse with listerine, that would do the job? But I honestly have no idea if it works.

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Salt n vinegar chips work well if ya cant stand the straight vinegar.

Also Quick Eze, the lifesaver kind, changes th PH of your saliva.
Doesn't really help to pass a cannabiod road side drug test does it ?

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Doesn't really help to pass a cannabiod road side drug test does it ?
👍 yep, passed the salt n vinegar test with the boys in blue.

Passed the Quick Eze test with at home experimenting with saliva test kits.
There's also the Fisherman Friends lozenges, but have no 1st hand experience with this, so can't say its a definite..

Last edited:

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I also heard the quick eze, but that was a bloke telling me for masking methamphetamines. he suggested those square, squishy type.

So, only got 5 tests, old mate thought the box had 10 left....

Anyway. the method last time (from memory, think it might be on OSA somewhere).

1.Pull a few bongs.
2. (think i might have brushed my teeth and tongue.-nothing over the top, just a quick brush).
3. About a shot of White Vinegar, swish around in mouth.
4. test a few minutes later.

reason for the quick test, Is I imagined being pulled over and taking a quick swig of vinegar out of a water bottle.

Maybe I should wait longer? not brush as that alone might be the reason for a pass?

I will say though, that the missus that did the same routine as me, did show a very faint line for Cannabis.

These are the testers I have.

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
This will work 100%
Yeah so I'd just have some of this, if vinger work that's awesome, so ill let you know how it goes, when I get pulled over 😂🤣😂

Last edited:

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Aniseed balls for me , search hemp embassy for testing results , was quite a while ago .
Basically it's just a ph test in your mouth ( very basic science )
Easy to fuck it up.
Since im a chronic stoner pop two aniseed every time I drive. ✌🏻

grillrider

Seedling
User ID
I happen to have a box (maybe 10) of the same tests the coppers use. happy to do a bit of a test. I have proven before that white vinegar works. welcome other suggestions.
You don't happen to know how long they detect for,? Can you pass if you don't smoke for 24/48hrs for eg?

Top Bottom